The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 16 yr old with 500whp evo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26
    very well then...lol i just saw a post above that said it was his son, i apologize

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    He looks pretty compitent to respect the car and not be a retarded street racer. I know a kid that got a C5 Vette for his 16th bday present. That kid at 16(me being 23) could out drive me in the Vette or any other car out there. He has been racing karts since he was 6, autocrossing since he was 12 or 13, and road course racing a mini-lemans style car since he was 14 as well.
    7g for life!

He looks dorkier than Harry Potter! LOL

I think he is downplaying for the camera...he looks like he'd be retarded on the road. Especially with his friend who looks like a trouble maker...or is it just me?

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

yeah that kid was totally acting you could see it written all over his face. I think he maybe has a brother or what not people that are into cars and work on cars so he knows some parts but really quiz him about how they work and what goes where and I doubt he will know what he is talking about fully. As far as his driving I wont judge unless I saw. But I am almost 100% sure that he will screw around with his new car on the streets and endanger many people on the road being stupid. ESPECIALLY when he is with his buddies.
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    "and this car should be a good car on the street right? we should just be out there f&$#in messin up porsches and corvettes right?"

take his keys before it's too late, a junior in high school....he looks lost and confused, let him keep his regular lancer...

at least it has a roll cage, or at least that's what I thought he said

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

sailordude74
    in mississippi you can drive alone when your 15 &1/2. and i doubt his parents know how fast that car is. my first car was a ranger.. i paid for it, and my rents looked at it and said ok, but its kinda loud. they didn't know it had a 5.0!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12