The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: i just re-did my stereo stuff, what do you think ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28
    I can't complain about Dual. I had there XDVD 8181 head unit and that thing sounded great. Now i know there speakers arn't great. I would spend alittle extra money and would of upgraded. I have a cheap pioneer from walmart thats a 10 in a sealed box, and it beats harder than the 2 12 duals. My next upgrade is 15' kicker

i just noticed last night, my head lights don't dim, but my interior light does...

i love my stereo :D

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    those subs look nice, i almost bought a dual sub amp setup one time it was like $120 for everything

ill try to get a night pic tonight... its awesome when they are lit up... and the next day its warm, im gonna clean out my car and show off everything i got (which isnt much)

I have 2 12" jl w3's and they pound. I got a great deal on them 50 for the pain in a box

sorry the pics are bad i took them with my cell phone dont have a digital
    Attached Images Attached Images

qucik question...did u install the rear deck speakers and did they fit..reason im askin is cuz 2 weeks ago i finally got my system into my car from my other car... im rockin infiniy's front rears and tweeters...also have 2 10" rockford fosgate subs kenwood amp and a bmw cap!<-- say what) haha and a pioneer headunite man i got a diveresed setup haha anywyas for the rears i have to bang in the trim of the cut out so the new speakers would sit flush but it also could have been the desing of the infitiys...nice setup

thanks a lot...

the only fit problem i had is that dual puts a piece of rubber around the magnet, so when i dropped them in, the rubber cover touches the spring bars for the trunk support.its not in a dangerous position where if i close the trunk, ill break the magnets, but it just barely touches.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12