The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: HOW TO: Clear your corners! (now with pics!)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 43 of 43
    Import_Beast
    alright back about 5 years ago when my mom first had the car she had crashed in the New jersey turnpike and the whole entire front had been smashed in , so of course the insurance took care off it and they put in a new bumber, hood, etc.to make a long story short they fixed it and today I tried to clear my corners , and it was a pain in the ass it took me about 4 hours just to clear one , and i wouldve cleared the passenger side one but i cant get to the screw under the light its a bitch, i would have to take off the entire left fender cuz the people that fixed the car put a screw in where its not suppose, any one know wat i can do or am i stuck driving around with one side cleared and the other not lol it is kinda ghetto tho

roseme03
    I'm heated as heel cause I spent 2 hours geeting out all the screws and I can't take out the bumper because I can't get those damm 4 plastic screws out, and I've treid everything that I can. Can someone please tell me how they got thiers off of thier car (mine is a 96)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Qnzfinestplaya)</div><div class='quotemain'>hey guys, of course i'll still do it, but thats not my email addy anymore, u can catch me at [email protected] ty</div>

can u clear my headlights for me, and are u still chargin 50?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123