The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: pioneer d3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29
    no i mean ignition lol theres a yellow wire and a black wire...if you connect the yellow wire to the yellow wire of the radio harness its ignition

Experienced TGC Member fliegendaffe's Avatar
    no, that's 12v constant

is there a way to hotwire my playstation 2?
    I say whats on my mind. Dont like it dont read my comments.

to hot wire your playstation 2? wtf? you mean integrate your ps2? if you want to put your ps2 in your car you need an invertor

Quote Originally Posted by fliegendaffe View Post
    to hot wire your playstation 2? wtf? you mean integrate your ps2? if you want to put your ps2 in your car you need an invertor
    yea is there anyway to do it without the invertor. I have one but its way to big
    I say whats on my mind. Dont like it dont read my comments.

Quote Originally Posted by galantsleeper00 View Post
    yea is there anyway to do it without the invertor. I have one but its way to big
    Maybe if you wanna cut the wires but I wouldn't recommend it. Surely you can pick up a single socket inverter thats much smaller and cheaper too.

no there is no way of doing it without an invertor. your car is DC, your PS2 needs AC, thus why you need an invertor

No the cd's dont have to be updated every year just if you get a set of old cd's and you travel places that were just built you have to buy updated discs or it will show you like driving in a field. And ya you dont have to have it in the whole time, but you cant change a route or anything with out putting it back in and still upgrades are expensive and theres no way to add poi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12