The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Sprint Lowering Springs

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Sprint Lowering Springs

I've been researching spring alternatives, and I came across these springs on Ebay. I got curious, because I though these were just more "Ebay" springs. I looked up the company, and they have a lot of different applications. I can get a 1.80" drop front and back with these. Has anyone heard of this company?
    www.sprintspring.com

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=27399

Sprint has been discussed numerous times on the boards, the above thread might help you...also check out the following:

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=630

*edit, I didn't check out the auction link, but now that I see you're driving a 7G I can't say these links will help you completely, but the product will yield similar results...
    Last edited by glantv699; 02-10-2008 at 02:20 PM

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

^ Agreed. Proto, the admin, had sprint springs on his old 7G. I swore he use to say he had a 2.0 drop all around. Maybe I'm thinking of another brand. A lot of 7Gers set their eyes on Eibach springs tho. Maybe because its a more trusted brand + the drop was the least[1.5 front/1.0 back]. Get him to chime in.

They don't look half bad. good to know that they are not Ebay springs. I am going to have to get me a set.

I ve had Sprint springs on a smaller car(b12 87 sentra) amd with a cheap set of brand new oem struts they held up very well with a nice ride to me.