The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Well here she is the new Silver01g

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 62
    nice very nice, how do you re wire the high beams

JDM front covension Old style vr4,18"axis black seven mod,clifford alarm,egr rear window visor,kenwood unit 7"screen DVD,two tones paint job,3G strut bar , HID's.

Looks great! I love the silver G's with black wheels!

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Man that is clean. Looks good man.

lonestar22: yeah i wanted to do that also, shave the plate bracket, but then i said naw cause it would look more custom then JDM.
    galant305: i have HIDs also on my highs, so the high wire to the ballast and made a ground on the frame to the ballast, but if you are using just a regalur bulb, find your wire for the high connect that to you bulb, then your ground wire would have to be spilt with the OEM ground wire so now you have two grounds and you would have to screw that to something melt on the light housing. i used the screw that holds the thin wire thats keeps the bulb in place.

ALL RIGHT GUYS AGAIN I KNOW ABOUT THE GRILL IT IS GONNA BE FIXED.
    Last edited by silver01g; 02-11-2008 at 11:37 PM

excellent, looks really clean... Good job!!!
    ---||| 97Galant, E3 16G, Safc, 5spd,Drifter Body |||---

The day pictures just definitely raised the cleanliness meter on your ride.

I like the color scheme.. now power under the hood or what?
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Looks good man, but put some tire shine on those tires!!!!!

Ed: yeah when i get the model photo shoot going ill put the tire shine on, but for now new paint dont want that tire shine gettin on her body just yet.

4g63lover: well im at a confussion right now, suspension or interior. both need the upgrade badly. power will be last.

Quote Originally Posted by silver01g View Post
    Ed: yeah when i get the model photo shoot going ill put the tire shine on, but for now new paint dont want that tire shine gettin on her body just yet.

4g63lover: well im at a confussion right now, suspension or interior. both need the upgrade badly. power will be last.
    i say go for the suspension, you want it to ride as smooth as it looks. people will see the interior only if you let em :P
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

coilovers would make your car look even better and handle too!
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

yeah i know, im gettin everything done, once i start the suspension i gonna finish the suspension. anything that deals with the suspension is getting replaced.

once i get my new dent fixed i think we should call up SlowWhiteEvo and have a professional photoshoot, i dont know how much he charges but im sure its not too much
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Is that Section 8???
    I think overall, it came out great. Only thing I would have done different is have the hood pins inward more so they sit flush with the hood.

Quote Originally Posted by lonestar22 View Post
    once i get my new dent fixed i think we should call up SlowWhiteEvo and have a professional photoshoot, i dont know how much he charges but im sure its not too much
    Anthony would be my choice for a photo shoot; Texas-200 cars, Oklahoma 10 cars...LMAO

yeah i wanted them in the middle, but the body guy was saying there would be bigger holes then where they are now. believe me guys ive thought of alot ideas for this car. just finding the right way is the hard part and finding someone to take the risk on doing it is harder. well have a update: tails came in, but i wasnt here, so i have to wait til tomorrow to get them again. the next pictures i will be taking will be with some females that wanna take pictures with her. so ill keep yall posted.

It looks really good man. Very clean. Lovin' the black and silver scheme.

Makes me even more impatient to get mine back and show everyone. Still in the shop till this weekend. :(
    })({ Heather })({

- "If you never take risks, you'll have a wasted soul."

Did you smack the curb with that Left rear wheel??

haha. first person to notice it on here. yeah everybody askes me what happened to that wheel. i dont know. one day it was raining i let my wife take the car to her friends and later that day i noticed i was pissed. but new rims will be coming on later in the year. so i aint tripping.

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

19s or what?
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

i like the roof man. gj

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast