The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: new butt buckets

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

new butt buckets

so my seat is shot... theres a metal bar sticking out.... its uncomfortable, and all around annoying...

so my question. whats the best way to get a new seat ?

i only have 1 junkyard close to me, but idk all their stuff is really FUBAR normally, and it would have gotten wet and crap... but a new seat is gonna be hella expensive...

would i be better off buying an after market seat ? or try to get one off the interweb ? i have a feeling im gonna have to do a lot of driving to get this no matter how it goes :|

i got my leather 2 years ago for about $100

our yrads here keep cars intact with doors closed unless someone took em. you might find some on ebay

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

you got any pix of ur leathers ? and where u got them... idk... if i got leathers, ide want them in black, but my car is that tan color... though you wouldnt guess from looking at the carpets... but ide like to re-do the interior this spring... i just dont have a place to do it :(

yea, most of the cars in this yard were in pretty bad accidents... and people take the doors all the time... im gonna go over tomorow and see if they have a galant... i NEED trim pieces... and ide like to take a look around, see what else i could get off it