The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: rent a garage ?

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

rent a garage ?

so ive got some plans for when i get money (if that ever happens)...

ide like to re-do my interior to something other than the tan color it is now... paint the dash and ajoining parts, and replace the torn up carpets and stuff with a new black one... and while the carpets are out, PROPERLY run all the wires for my subs and amp and what not...

but ive got no where to do anything... i cant ask a friend to let my car take up their garage for a few weeks, nor could i afford to rent a car for that time...

has anyone ever heard of a place where you can rent a garage ? i have a storage unit, but im not allowed to work on my car there... with the exception of the dry time for the paint... most of this stuff could be swapped out in under a day, as in drive in... do the work, then drive out... but for the times i cant drive out, ide need to leave it there....

so does this exist, or do i have an idea for a new market ???

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Ya if you dont mind the drive, im always renting out my garage to do work in. Its large enough, i have all the tools, plus tv,computers,cable, and most important of all HEAT!! Holla at me.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    There are some storage units that do allow you to work on your car in them and some also have power outlets. Other then that, if your not in the military, I dont know what to tell you.
    7g for life!

Theres listings all over craigslist for garages for rent,
    I dunno if they have leases or not or however they work.

BRONX, thanks for the offer, but that is a bit far...

i think ill just look around more for a local storage unit that lets u work there

thats something im looking for when i move out..... house or apt. WITH garage that i can use.... my landlord wont even let me use the driveway that she parks in front of.... shes out of town today though,.... i wish it werent 21 outside :(

Check out the newspaper advertisements.; under the real estate section you might find someone with a garage for rent. Another option is to call a real estate agent and ask them if they know of anyone who has a garage for rent on a limited basis. Ususally they want a 6 month lease but if you are able to offer cash they can and will work with you.
    jjj
    98 ES (5 spd), 94 GS (5 spd), 94 ES (rebuilt auto), 92 Toyota 4X4, 81 KZ550 A2, 67 Mercedes 250S, 58 Mercedes 190SL

its a shame they dont have places like the workshop in the movie christine

dont know the movie... but i wouldn't mind something outta 3F3F...

Quote Originally Posted by bronxbombr View Post
    Ya if you dont mind the drive, im always renting out my garage to do work in. Its large enough, i have all the tools, plus tv,computers,cable, and most important of all HEAT!! Holla at me.
    I don't mind driving to the Bronx, in fact it's like a weekly ritual anyway so, I might just get at you soon.