The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: G center

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

G center

so i think i live in the middle of the Galant universe... theres 4 on my street (counting mine) and like 6 that go to the college next to me...

theres 2 8Gs, i think both are silver, i know one is, but the 2nd i dont remember %100... theres also a red 7G... and on my way home today, i was behind a greenish one that had FLA plates, and a bumper sticker that said (my parents think im in college)... BTW: one of the silver 8G has cali plates...

so i need to make up an invitation to TGC and drop them off... :D

I have a lot of 8g's parking near me suddenly when I'm on campus. Anyone wanna fess up to parking next to the silver 7g in Morgan States EEGR Building lot?

There's a guy there with a Barcelona Red 7G that needs some love, hopefully I'm turboed right after Spring break so I can get some attention to the damn TGC decal.
    RIP
    1995 7G 4G64 / 63T DOHC Turbo
    Part Out Coming Soon

In search of 2G 3000GT VR4

Daily driving
    Dat '08 Cobalt Coupe

what campus ? :smt017:
    Last edited by 98GalantDriver; 02-15-2008 at 01:15 AM Reason: damn buttons, they are sooooo close together

nice... saves my lazy butt some time in photoshop :D now if i only had a way to tell the g's i see as i drive...

Quote Originally Posted by bmore303 View Post
    I have a lot of 8g's parking near me suddenly when I'm on campus. Anyone wanna fess up to parking next to the silver 7g in Morgan State's EEGR Building lot?

There's a guy there with a Barcelona Red 7G that needs some love, hopefully I'm turboed right after Spring break so I can get some attention to the damn TGC decal.
    :p
    RIP
    1995 7G 4G64 / 63T DOHC Turbo
    Part Out Coming Soon

In search of 2G 3000GT VR4

Daily driving
    Dat '08 Cobalt Coupe

duh... for some reason i read that as part of the lot name *is a little slow sometimes* lol