The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 48
    Quote Originally Posted by DNSerrano View Post
    Your butt dyno might very well be right Ruslik, usually 8G Galants (I4's) come with about 100-105hp. When I had a shop fabricate a custom 2.5 cat back exhaust I dyno'd the car afterwards and it jumped to 115.9hp
    not just i4's, i have a v6 and when i custom did mine i noticed a difference, and it sounds damn good!

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruslik View Post
    very interesting responses if u dont like what u see Dont post anything theres no need for ur rude crap here
    x2

anyways, keep your sticker, nice job and great work with it, hey atleast yours is in the cut of the bumper unlike mine, but that will be fixed soon

take pride in your 6 hours work on it, and dont let the ones who try to put us down put you down they think they are helping TGC rid the noobs but all they are doing is not allowing the noobs to advance to be like them. and just bcuz you have a sticker doesnt mean your "rice" TGC say they hate rice and yet anything that you do to your car to make it not stock anymore could be considered rice

why thank you galant in my opinion it doesnt look rice at all and i love extreme psi and it makes my car unique =]
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    i know a guy that saw a guy that knew a guy that once passed by a car that had been painted. Ill ask him tomorrow after consulting my magic ball to determine WHERE YOU LIVE in proximity to a paint shop NEAR WHERE YOU LIVE..................

silverlightning
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    YOU RICE M_TH_R F__CK_R!!!!!!!! LOL j/k

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    at least my car doesnt look as bad as this one
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    i know a guy that saw a guy that knew a guy that once passed by a car that had been painted. Ill ask him tomorrow after consulting my magic ball to determine WHERE YOU LIVE in proximity to a paint shop NEAR WHERE YOU LIVE..................

lol can't believe you guyz!

Quote Originally Posted by boostzealot View Post
    all i have to say is he's lucky warmandscsi hasnt posted here, this guy would want to shoot himself.... and ill give him the gun.

listen man, no rice shit here please, take that shit to club3g where it will be accepted. if you post here about PERFORMANCE then make the thread worthwhile and seriously get that shit on the dyno and SEE your results not feel them. thats the whole purpose of a dyno. its so typical because people like this always have services available to see what kind of power they make because of their location whereas some of us have to travel to the dyno.....although i got lucky living in slc=)
    x2
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

Extreme PSi is a well known company for performance accessories. Although the logo itself can be mistaken for some mad tyte ricer group, those who do know the company proudly represent them. At least it's not an APC logo...

Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    Extreme PSi is a well known company for performance accessories. Although the logo itself can be mistaken for some mad tyte ricer group, those who do know the company proudly represent them. At least it's not an APC logo...
    Agreed, but if you're going to sport an Extreme PSI sticker on your bumper shouldn't you have some Extreme PSI products installed on your car???? If not, then it's rice.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    ^^^Wish I can give you eRep..

EP sells warm air intakes and other air/fuel stuff. I think that's what the OP bought and rep the company. Otherwise, he'll be turbo'd....

omg again with the bickering. leave him be he is putting blood sweat and tears into his ride, IT IS HIS RIDE, not yours let him do his thing. If you think it is wrong or you dont like it dont do it on your ride and show him other wise with how clean a g can look without stickers or whatever. Damn where do you think galant tuners will get on a whole with everyone always downing new people that come in? fawk.......there is a suggestion....then there is downing someone. Ruslik do your thing and forget the haters, props on hooking up your exhaust.
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

This is the Internet dude!. People are way to sensitive these days. If you don't want people to judge something, don't post anything. Do you think when I post something or ask for opinions, that they will influence my final decision?? well it doesn't! People just need to grow up and realize that people are going to be asses, mean, cruel, honest or whatever. When someone says something I don't like, then I say something back if I feel was too personal but most of the time I will go take a shit, grab something to eat, I don't care dude! It's 15.4 screen in front of me that I have total control over, if there's something I don't like, I turn it off or do something else, it does not control my feelings. People will be people and people still have the right to say what they feel. Is it right? Is it mean? No! Yes! but who cares. I can understand if I was there peeling your sticker off!
    Last edited by RAZ_76; 02-19-2008 at 03:59 PM

Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_76 View Post
    This is the Internet dude!. People are way to sensitive these days. If you don't want people to judge something, don't post anything. Do you think when I post something or ask for opinions, that they will actually influence my final decision?? well it doesn't! People just need to grow up and realize that people are going to be asses, mean, cruel and honest or whatever. Wen someone says something I don't like, then I say something back but most of the time I will go take a shit, grab something to eat, I don't care dude! It's 15.4 screen in front of me that I have total control over, if ther's something I dont like, I turn it off, it does not control my feelings.People will be people and people still have the right to say what they feel. Is it right? Is it mean?

absolutely agree with u, he posted here expecting opinions, i hope for his sake he wasn't expecting everyone to give him props cuz people got different views on different things, he might think it sounds great and i might think it sounds like a fart can, yeah most of us give him props for putting 6 hours into it and installing it but that doesn't mean that everyone else is supposed to like what he has

when i post looking for opinions i dont let them effect my feelings and get me upset or whatever, im expecting to get all kinda responses and its up to me to take those advices or not, just because everyone said take that sticker off dont mean he has to do it but its a option nothing less and nothing more
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

Quote Originally Posted by spdracr View Post
    absolutely agree with u, he posted here expecting opinions, i hope for his sake he wasn't expecting everyone to give him props cuz people got different views on different things, he might think it sounds great and i might think it sounds like a fart can, yeah most of us give him props for putting 6 hours into it and installing it but that doesn't mean that everyone else is supposed to like what he has

when i post looking for opinions i dont let them effect my feelings and get me upset or whatever, im expecting to get all kinda responses and its up to me to take those advices or not, just because everyone said take that sticker off dont mean he has to do it but its a option nothing less and nothing more
    Exactly! If we all liked everything the same then all of our cars would look the same.
    Last edited by RAZ_76; 02-19-2008 at 03:59 PM

silverlightning

Quote Originally Posted by Ruslik View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    at least my car doesnt look as bad as this one
    I guess you got me their, but its still a G (I admit she needs alittle)

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    ^ first your car is nice and its what you want

second, altho its the internet and if you dont want peoples opinions dont post but this site is so ANTI rice that thats allllllll you post about. the topic was his exhaust not the dam stickers. comment on what needs to be not weather you think its rice or not. there are opinions and then theres comments that just pure put people DOWN lets take the haters out of this website already. theres comments that are negative that help and then theres comments that are just to be a pure asshole.

This Thread = "Teh Win"

This thread is funny. Nice exhaust work! I couldn't dare do my own work, let alone exhaust work...Good job!
    :D

Kid

Saving People, Property, And The Environment From Such Dangers As Fire, Hazardous Materials, And The Grim Reaperâ„¢...

viperbluugalant
    Quote Originally Posted by boostzealot View Post
    all i have to say is he's lucky warmandscsi hasnt posted here, this guy would want to shoot himself.... and ill give him the gun.

listen man, no rice shit here please, take that shit to club3g where it will be accepted. if you post here about PERFORMANCE then make the thread worthwhile and seriously get that shit on the dyno and SEE your results not feel them. thats the whole purpose of a dyno. its so typical because people like this always have services available to see what kind of power they make because of their location whereas some of us have to travel to the dyno.....although i got lucky living in slc=)
    damn i dint know how much off asshole u guys can be all he did was do an upgrade by himself he get mad respect by me even if it was from ebay for only 100 buck but he did it like alot of other that just pay to do shit on there cars then claim they did it but really a shop did the work. so cut him some slack and if u dont like it dont say shit itz not ur galant itz his.

silverlightning
    I must admit, the galant community is extra tough on its forums, when I was into my mustang forums it was 95% lovefest. At least this stuff makes for interesting reads.......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast