The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: DHL sucks

Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

DHL sucks

check out DHL handles their boxes. They didn't ring my doorbell or anything. They just left this at my door. I just hope everything is ok. I called them and they told me to open it up and make sure everything is not damaged. If it is, I have to get in touch with the shipper, so that he can call in a claim. BTW, it was not my choice to use DHL. And by the looks of this, I never will. Just thought I would let you guys know about my shitty DHL experience.

Last edited by 00GalantMan; 02-18-2008 at 03:48 PM

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    What's inside??

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    hopefully not something fragile
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

this thread is complete failure. you dont tell us whats inside, you dont even tell us if whats inside is ok or broken...

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    its a comforter. lol

that sucks.. We have good dhl drivers around here but avoids it as much as possible.

Ouch, that sux, sorry man. AGX? You better check the adjustment knobs. I got my wheels back in the day via DHL, well, I'm happy I was around when they arrived. And the delivery guy in our town drives like a maniac.

Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    Damn that sucks, I've had good luck with DHL, but really it's all about how it was packed, probably the seller did a shitty job of packing it, plus the driver of the delivery van not being careful, hence crappy package
    ~Lady Driven~

no, the packing was fine. the box just went through hell getting to me. Oh yeah, I was so pissed out the shape of the package, I forgot to tell you guys, it's my megan coilovers. But they're fine. Installing them now...

TGC Regular
    I know how you feel man. I hate using DHL too. They delivered my body kit and thank God it was ok. They just dropped it off at my Dad's business and didn't wait for anyone to sign for it or inspect it for damage. And if any of you have gotten a kit delivered, you know you must inspect, and sign for it at that time or claim it was damaged and refuse delievery.

Never use DHL, even if you had no choice, I would have told the seller to ship them Fedex or UPS and skip DHL at all costs.
    Love,
    Matt

DHL blows! Those jerks were sending my football winnings to another house. Thank god I was keeping track of them.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

Well the front coils are installed. I'll get the back later tonight. I guess the rough ride here didn't hurt anything because everything went in smooth. I'll post pics of the finished product, once alls in amd height is all set.

damn thanks for telling me about DHL, a seller was going to ship the AGX's to me Via DHL now i'm telling him to do UPS GROUND OR FedEx

my CF hood and Trunk came DHL with no problems
    my touch screen for my carpc came DHL, and they left the package on my front steps. A $400 screen, they could have at least put it behind my screen door.
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

TGC Regular
    i've never had any trouble with DHL, shipped many car parts/ even front bumper with them.

I like DHL since their rate is about 30% to 50% less than UPS and Fedex Ground.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    their quality is 30% to 50% less too.

Quote Originally Posted by 00GalantMan View Post
    Well the front coils are installed. I'll get the back later tonight. I guess the rough ride here didn't hurt anything because everything went in smooth. I'll post pics of the finished product, once alls in amd height is all set.
    Definetly post pics I just ordered mine and can't wait to put them on.....