The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Pics of my black G

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Pics of my black G

Took 'em the other day after school...bad angles and the glare was nasty, I also don't exactly understand the flash on my sisters camera, it makes no sense (yes I know how to use cameras I'm a kodak photo technician). Anyways enjoy, pretty much the first pics of my G ive posted here....also feel free to give suggestions! Yes i'm getting rid of the hubcaps once I get cash for some Konigs. And lowering it is also in the future. I would really like a suggestion for a lip, though? After reading every damn thread about lip kits I still dont know if there are any for an 02 galant that dont need to be modified to fit.

excuse the dirty bay
    Last edited by hellk4t; 03-18-2008 at 03:08 PM

Black '02 2.4L ES ~ TGCLI

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    cool man

Interesting sound setup. What are you running, and how does it sound in that type of box?

nice start man
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Quote Originally Posted by CHICAGO_ONE View Post
    Interesting sound setup. What are you running, and how does it sound in that type of box?
    300 watt Pioneer speakers set throughout interior, the box has 2 twelves (MW audio) & a 400 watt amp (vibe)....the bass is very nice, ive heard deeper bass but its fucking LOUD, the amplification is ridiculous with that style box, utilizes full trunk capacity for a really clear, loud sound. Entire car shakes, still haven't dynamatted it yet.

clean. nice start
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

I'd get pics of the streetglow & LEDs in the car but the flash on my camera gets all distorted and turns the entire picture red. Working on that.

Quote Originally Posted by hellk4t View Post
    I'd get pics of the streetglow & LEDs in the car but the flash on my camera gets all distorted and turns the entire picture red. Working on that.
    yeah the glow pics are kinda tough. definitely need a tripod for those. And they should be taken at dusk if I am not mistaken so the car can be seen as well
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Quote Originally Posted by mrjaydeeone View Post
    yeah the glow pics are kinda tough. definitely need a tripod for those. And they should be taken at dusk if I am not mistaken so the car can be seen as well
    Yeah that's what I figured, I didnt get to try it today though. Tomorrow I'll give it a shot and try to get some pics up.

looking good man! great job so far!

Looking good

like the bass box. mine takes up about 3/4 of my trunk. head unit is nice. very clean. i like a lot! any future plans other than the dynamat, which is a great investment! haha

I'm pretty sure EVERY lip requires some modification, but it's a good place to start.
    1997 Volvo 850 T5

u lookin to tint the windows? i can probably help ya out, def will look good especially on a black car!!! pm me sinc ei know ur close to me.