The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: who wants OEM CF HOOD, WIDE BODY FENDERS, CF Trunk..new kit?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 69
    Anonymous

who wants OEM CF HOOD, WIDE BODY FENDERS, CF Trunk..new kit?

Ok i work at a body kit shop now, we can import stuff and we can make stuff, now im gunna be makin widebody fenders for my car, if anyone else wants them i can set up a group buy, they will be 300 bucks, i can also make you guys 2 new kits, im gunna be making Buddy Club Sides and back and im gunna make a buddy club front and probly an evo front, if anyones interested then ill set up the group buy...im also makin a cf hood thats oem, who ever wants to get in on these im gunna post pics now too so heres the list of what i can get

Buddy Club - Full Kit ($800) - 10 pre-orders
    Evo Front - Buddy Club Sides and Rear ($800) - 10 pre-orders
    Wide Body Fenders (full replacement bolt on fender) - ($300) - 10 pre-orders
    OEM Carbon Fiber Hood - ($500) - 10 pre-orders

Ill have to check on the cf and fiberglass trunks, all of the items will be bolt up..fit perfect...be perfect quality, heres the rules...

You have to pay in advance for us to make the mold...three weeks later we will send you the product...ive been here forever , im a known member ive sold at least 11 hoods to poeople on here...im a good seller, no one has ever had a prolem with what i do so you know you can trust me, everyone knows how to reach me so i cant disapear or anything...the name of the shop is XTR Speed... im gunna post pics of the shop and the warehouse and everything....ill post the phone number of the shop and the address... this is your chance to get what you want, if you dont want buddy club or evo tell me what you want

Clay you know i'm down for the Wide body and OEM CF Hood, but what are you going to do about the rear quarter panel as far as the widebody?

J. T. Z.
    Clay I'm in for a hood as long as the time frame isn't too long. My neighbor hit my car yesterday and trashed my hood and scraped my bumper. She is going to pay for it out of her pocket and the CF hood is actually cheaper than a new OEM one painted and everything. I just can't be waiting around for months. If you had it right now I would be sending out the money today! I know there is at least 10 heads who wanted the OEM style CF hood so lets get this thing going!

Anonymous
    jtz if you want a hood right now i can get you the cf evo hood, shipped to you in like 4 days for 500 bucks, if you want the oem cf hood it will be about 3 weeks after i get 10 heads and get their money

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Clay)</div><div class='quotemain'>jtz if you want a hood right now i can get you the cf evo hood, shipped to you in like 4 days for 500 bucks, if you want the oem cf hood it will be about 3 weeks after i get 10 heads and get their money</div>so what about the Rear Quarter panel and sideskirts for a complete widebodykit?

newsobe
    what the heck is Buddy Club Sides and back ?? u got pic ??

J. T. Z.
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Clay)</div><div class='quotemain'>jtz if you want a hood right now i can get you the cf evo hood, shipped to you in like 4 days for 500 bucks, if you want the oem cf hood it will be about 3 weeks after i get 10 heads and get their money</div>
    I'm going to wait it out for the OEM CF. In the meantime I guess I will get a new OEM hood as well. That way I have something to put back on the car if I ever decide to get rid of it.

Anonymous
    im sorry to hear that jtz, i would send you my hood to hold you over till you got the cf but we are using it for a mold

Anonymous
    and red, about the back fenders, we are gunna have a piece that you mold on, we will start on those too that shouldnt be too expensive, just get a good body man

Hey Clay I was wondering if the Evo kit looked like the first picture you have up or if it's like this

I am leaning more toward the first pic you have up.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

hey clay...which trunk lid are u gonna use...the us style with the narrow plates, the euro style for the extra wide plates...or the aspire style with the lil plate frame similar to the lincoln LS

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

J. T. Z.
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Clay)</div><div class='quotemain'>im sorry to hear that jtz, i would send you my hood to hold you over till you got the cf but we are using it for a mold</div>
    Thanks anyway! Hey, do you still have your headlights I need a passenger side one. If not if anyone has one to sell please PM me. SHE SCRATCHED THAT UP TOO! :evil:

AK1
    Damn, you are on fire Clay. Good job I must say, and thanks for looking out for us Galant owners.

Anonymous
    yah well AK1 tell me, what kinda front would you like to see on the galant? anything you want....we are deffinatly makin the evo one, but i was thinkin for the second kit we could made a non flashy one, so like the people that arent so sporty, more luxury can ride in style, someone find an existing kit thats like vip and show it to me and ill make it...hit me back

oh yah, ak1 i broke one of my rods today, car wont move

newsobe
    clay will your kit need mods like erebuni or will it fit fine with no prob. on us spec galant ?

I think since Clay is making the molds it will be for US Spec Galants. I would be interested in some items Clay, we can talk later.
    Matt
    Love,
    Matt

How about these two?

From Ganador:

From Airwalker:

Anonymous
    ill see what i can do, but heres how it goes, i need to have a kit to start with so like those ones on the red legnums, ill have to get one of those to make a mold of it...unless you just want the real ones...that will be more expensive...i could either do that or make molds of it...whatever...matt tell me what you want and well see if we can get 9 others in on it

newsobe
    clay or ak1 can either one of u make m3 fenders for galants ??

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(newsobe)</div><div class='quotemain'>clay or ak1 can either one of u make m3 fenders for galants ??</div>

M3 fenders aren't made, but they 'can' be.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast