The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: who wants OEM CF HOOD, WIDE BODY FENDERS, CF Trunk..new kit?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 69
    Anonymous
    i cccccouuulllld, but i dont think they would sell that great, see galant owners have this thing about makin fun of other cars for having identity crisis problems, so i think the widebody would be a lil better for us but hey if you can get 10 people together that want m3 then you got it

glad to help

SlickVernon
    how much would you charge for the m3 fenders, cause im interested

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    i think the vip kit from vis racing is VIP enough for people who dont what something to sporty.

GalantDoTd
    the VIP kit looks so plain. Isn't there some middle ground between plain and sporty?

Anonymous
    find it dotd on any car and you got it

clay...u never asked my question about the trunk lid....

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Anonymous
    i forgot what your question was and my internet is bein a sluttt so i think it was if its the euro back or the us back, i think its the jdm back

if the question was about price, hold off for like another hour and ill get it for ya

Clay, I'm interested in getting that cf EVO hood. $500 shipped right. e-mail me [email protected]

newsobe
    RedGalant2k1 - thats what i said can u make them clay !!! i never claimed do u have em !! So clay if we get 10ppl for m3 fenders would u make em and for how much ??

clay, would you make that "cool" kit that you have or do you not want it to get overplayed, if you won't make it, can you tell me where you got it from?

MitsuMan
    CLAY, What about the 7g Galant, Can we get CFHs??, The demand is def there, we need some help, PM me!

Mgalant99
    Clay,

Do you have a pic of the buddy club side skirts?? Will it be possible to just get the side skirts instead of buying the whole kit because I said to hell with the erebuni ones. If these sides are going to be molded by you and fit perfectly for the U.S. Galants I am in!!!! I may be in also for the evo cf hood, I'll let you know. I still want to see it on my car lol . And if I get the hood and the sides is there some kind of price break or not really?!?! Let me know please!!!

Thanks,

Dan

Anonymous
    lol ok mgalant look at my car, dont you think my taste is good, i know what im talkin about, listen to me, the hood will make your car look awesome...im not sure what im doin about the sideskirts yet but ya you will be able to just buy them, you can buy whatever you want

about the 7g cf hoods, ill need 10 pre-orders and 1 donor hood to use as a mold, someone needs to send me a dohc hood though...with the bumps in it, thats what the cf hood will be, cuz some of you have motor work done that requires the bumps, and i want it to be universal...so gimme 10 people and its yours, 500 bucks to your door

i think i can get the donor hood from tony

Dman Clay! If would have known you were going to be doing all of this, I wouldn't have bought a new stock fender after my accident, which should be here on Monday. I would have went with some wide body fenders. Oh well. I may be interested in some side skirts if the look is nice.

Thanks again for the hookup with VIS for my Evo carbon fiber hood. It kicks ass!

Mgalant99
    Let us know when you are going to be doing the sides, cause I know I am going to want a pair. Do you have any idea now about how much the sides will roughly cost??

newsobe
    yo clay u can't be serious about making budy club sides and rear that would look soo shitty on a galant or any other car !! if u don't know what buddy club sides and rear is check this out :

http://www.takakaira.com/aerokits/buddyclu...ub/civicek1.jpg

ozkrow

2 words for CLAY---AUDI KIT...

dont know if you remember i was talkn about gerting one made,,but now that you got in the biz..i would rather give my money to someone i know..well kinda??,... so what are the chances on you hookn me up with a a4 audi style kit...give me a cool price and you got it....the other place is chargin me 2500....and for the kit thats classy yet sporty.. i think the audi kit is the answer...http://www.lltek.com/images/vswing_fullrear2.jpg look AT THAT/....WOULDNT THAT SHIZNIT LOOK MAD AZZ!!

TGC Regular

for those who want something a bit more subtle

Hey Clay, I'm down with what Ozkrow is saying, and also what you were talking about before. Some of us want something that is classy and not too aggressive. I like the Evo look too, but not the one you have pictured on the 1st page, and not as aggressive as the Vouge Evo 6 style either. But maybe something more on the lines of the Evo 3 style like the kits pictured on http://www.jtautostyle.com/whole.htm or even a unified bumper molded from the JDM bumpers combined with the vouge, super vr-4 or dolphin lower lips. And if we could get matching bumper grills with vertical chrome bars that would look even better. Just let us people that want something a bit more subtle and classy, what you can get/import/make for us. But the rear Audi style bumper is a good idea from Ozkrow, and a full kit with this theme sounds good too, but i would have to see pics of the other parts. But for now I'm on the purposed list for the GB for the Vouge Evo kit from Japan, but will probably just use the sides and rear if your Evo front is not as sporty. Just let us know something one way or another. Thanks Man

Anonymous
    you know ozkrow i think you are right, im gunna have to go with that idea...ok...but sobe, you dont think anything looks good ever, if i put those on a galant with a tight front people would love it, and buy it a lot, but hey im not gunna argue with you, show me what you want and we will see if we can make it, the buddy club is VERY popular, ALOT of kits use it but hey, show me what you want and if everyone else agrees, you got it

Mgalant99
    Clay,

I'm with you and would go with the buddy club sides!!! I think they would look hot on the Galant too!!! So you don't know about what price range the sides would fall into do you?! And give me like a day or two (not even) before I decide on the cf hood. When would the oem hoods be available or are they available already?? It looks like I have to decide between the evo hood and the oem hood. What do you think, evo or oem??

* I know I have been a big pain in your ass with all these questions and bothering the shit out of you, its just that I want the best for my Galant!!! I do appreciated your help though alot!!!*

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast