The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Interior (fabric)

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Interior (fabric)

I have a 8G, and of coarse to go along with the ashtray i have burn marks all over my driver door and rear doors, i was wondering what some other members have used to cover this up? Like special paints to do the interior, or would it be easier to replace the fabric itself using a tutorial posted in "How to"?
    I was leaning toward some kind of spray on paint, but was wondering of suggestions as to what wouldnt stink up my car for weeks and would come out nice.
    Thanks for any help.

I'd just use new fabric. It's pretty easy to do.

check the tutorial section, u can wrap ur door panels

i used black vinyl. its very difficult to put on cuz its thicker but looks 10x better than jus black fabric or sumthing like that.
    My car has mood swings..

I would suggest wraping the panels with new fabric, first of all you can do it yourself with a little effort, and painting is not such a good idea cause when paint dries it becomes hard and rough...not a good feel...i'm actually working on my panels... check this thread https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=27868

- If you've got nothing nice to say, what the hell is wrong with you!?!

back in the day lol 8) i liked it. was fun or a while fabric + 3m spray glue = good times lol

I have been to michaels, staples, walmart, and target, i CANNOT find any kind of fabric by the yard, i have searched the entire store(s) and asked employees.
    Where else can i go?

Experienced TGC Member o1naturalhigh's Avatar
    an upholstery shop

Try a place that has nothing but fabrics and I bet you find some!

joann fabrics...
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

ya i went to joanns, thanks.

My car has mood swings..