The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: check it out

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 48 of 48
    Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_76 View Post
    You really drive it that low?? How bouncy is it?? Any videos. If I wanted to drive mine that low, I would have to drop it in the street because my driveway is so steep.

Yes I drive it that low. Its a lil bouncy, but it's ok, I love the look. I'll get a video up of it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by lonestar22 View Post
    you'll have my approval when there is 0 fingergap in the front
    That's what I wanted, but I don't think the coilovers will go any lower. I've got them as low as I can get them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivory8g View Post
    you must be going for the bagged look indeed
    close it to it. :D

I still think you should raise the rear a little so its even. plus isn't there any potholes where you live? your insane to drive like that man. lol i scrape my front bumper on stuff all the time and i have a 3 finger gap up front.

Quote Originally Posted by dknight3 View Post
    I still think you should raise the rear a little so its even. plus isn't there any potholes where you live? your insane to drive like that man. lol i scrape my front bumper on stuff all the time and i have a 3 finger gap up front.
    lol. It's pretty flat around here and I've lived here long enough, I know where all the potholes are :) The only the that I scrape is my exhaust pipe and that's because it's mounted too low. I plan on getting that fixed. Some speed bumps have become a small problem, others not. But other than that, everything's good.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    heck if i was that low here in CT i would not have a car rite now... i think it looks nice tho as long as your not going to get it messed up keep it that low

i think a tiny raise to flow better would be nice, but it still looks sweet now

ive grown to like those wheels too. found some like that forsale a while back and i almost got them but they were 4lug

The ride height looks nice to me. I still think the Eclipse rims you had before looked better. The holes in the spokes on these rims just doesn't do it for me.

just raise it from the rear and you will be ok!

wow thats Low...looks good though man
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Quote Originally Posted by Koncept View Post
    The ride height looks nice to me. I still think the Eclipse rims you had before looked better. The holes in the spokes on these rims just doesn't do it for me.

i miss those rims some time. This is what they ended up going on

Quote Originally Posted by djflex167 View Post
    just raise it from the rear and you will be ok!
    no :)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123