The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: It's done finally my 4cyl Galant is Ripp supercharged!!!!!

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

It's done finally my 4cyl Galant is Ripp supercharged!!!!!

It's done finally my 4cyl Galant is supercharged!

I can't wait to pick it up. I like the finished product a lot!!. Ross gave me a little test drive near the shop and that baby moves!!! I cant wait to drive it for myself!!!!
    Ross was telling me that one day on the way back to his shop he got a chance to really test it out and he walked on a brand new Bmw 330 Ci, not bad for a little 4cyl Galant!!

I pick it up soon, I cant wait to tell you all how it performs, and how it feels. I left the car a little longer because I wanted them to put my KYB adjustable gas shocks and Eibach lowering springs in for me. A super-charged Galant with stock shocks and springs feels like a motor boat in rough waves! But Ross test drove the car for me like it was lowered Corvette!
    But I don't have the skills to drive like that with stock suspension so I'm not chancing it.
    I wanted to get new brakes and possibly do the drum to disc conversion but I seriously doubt I will have any money left after its all done :cry: :oops:
    But it's all worth it in the end in my opinion!

I want to personally thank Ross and the rest of the guys at Ripp Mods for everything! A great group of professionals who take what they do seriously and do it well. I recommend there performance shop to anyone who lives in the Tri-State Area! And even if you don't live within the area a trip to Ripp Mods is definitely worth the drive. I will keep everyone posted when I get the car back.

The First Supercharged 4cyl Galant!!!!!!!!

www.rippmods.com

Before there were any, there was me.

good shot, yo - must dyno that beast - good luck with the g-ride
    Semper Fi'

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    sounds awesome! cant wait to see some dyno results
    7g for life!

Hey, I got a question about the kit. Was any of the internals changed? Or does that kit comes with everything needed? How much did you pay in total including installation?

I thought AMSS was selling this kit??
    2001 Galant ES I4
    Injen RD CAI
    Kamikaze Headers
    Brospeed Prosport Muffler
    Brembo X-drilled/Slotted Rotors
    Progress Springs
    KYB AGX Adjustables
    Racing X Headlights
    Smoked Tails
    Custom Grill
    Titanium Limo Tint
    MOMO Shift Knob
    Tenzo R Mean-6 18"
    JBL 600.1
    2 JL 12W3 D4 in topfire custom box

My ride: http://photos.yahoo.com/nrg_neo

TGC Regular
    congrats bro cant wait to see the dyno sheet once again congrats
    - Atba

SuperchargedGTZ
    congrats....welcome to FI. my car is schelculed back at RIPP in two weeks for the black box. the afr really doesnt work that well with our ecu. this is really keepin my car from runnin perfect. how are the cold starts?

your right about the sc car with stock suspension. i have progress springs and rear kyb, but know i have the fronts and need to desperately put them on. my fronts have been blown for a while know.

let me know how your car is runnin. we should meet up soon.

Damn.....thats awesome!!

I can't wait to hear the scoop on the S/C!!

And i would definitely make the trip out to visit RIPPMods personally to have this installed.

Does it come with a Tranny Oil Cooler?

And how much extra is the Black Box?

Congrats on the turbo GalantT3. :thumbsup: I'd just upgrade the front brakes for now and maybe think about upgrading the rears to disc much later; it's really only the front's that count anyway.

[size=10]<span style='color:white'>. . . .</span>

Kwiksix
    When I went there and spoke to Ross I remember him saying it may(blackbox)bring the price down since you'll be using stock injectors and a 5th 550 injector instead of upgrading all 4.The BB will also monitor certain things so you won't need a million gauges.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Im so jealous... but its cool to see another guy on the board going FI..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Fast99ES
    Finally...I been waitin to hear the good news...GalantT3 much props on ya ride...keep us posted...I'm already savin up for this kit... 8)

Congrats, now you have to get that monster dyno'ed.

Oh yea that rear disc conversion shouldnt be no more then 400 parts and labor call local junk yards. the rear suspension should be only 250.

good luck