The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Which color..

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
    Experienced TGC Member

Which color..

So i talked to a buddy of mine that does paint and body work. He is going to teach me how to do body work the correct way and help me do the paint and body work on my car soon but idk how soon. Im torn between two colors.... The whitest white i can possibly do or pearlescent white? Its a hard decision but im not sure if i can pull the pearl off with the galant.. Its more of a bigger car type color.. IDK.. Anyone have pics of a pearl white 7g? Please help guys.. I want to make the right choice because if i dont i will be stuck with it.

Thanks,
    Johnas

i would go with a nice purple and green combo..

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    my dad has a limo in our business that was a pearlessence white. in certain sun it was purple or white (just a faint purple tho classy) and it looked good

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    well if he will be doing or helping out etc with the painting and he is good i would say pearl, however if he is teaching you to do it yourself and be more of a supervisor the a regular color is easier to get right and can be corrected easier then pearl

i prefer ultra high gloss black, but if whites your thing, ide say shoot the pearl if you are going for a high end car look, of shoot the reg. white for a more sporty look

but thats just me.

UH UH No pearl , It looks like shit when it gets old or dirty. I have the some choice u have and i went wit Dodge charger white (Factory color). I did alot scouting on pearl white cars, and if they were older cars it looked yellowish and if it was dirty the pearl made it look worse. Besides its harder to find touch up paint.

Experienced TGC Member
    Color change is not an option.. Im not putting the time into doing it all the way.. Im a perfectionist.. Everything has to be perfect! Meaning.. No white paint showing anywhere... And im just not up for the task of repaint.. Plus white isnt as high maintenance.

BINGO. Now thats 7g TWIN POWER!!!

Shadow has the Drift Front Bumper now :p
    RIP
    1995 7G 4G64 / 63T DOHC Turbo
    Part Out Coming Soon

In search of 2G 3000GT VR4

Daily driving
    Dat '08 Cobalt Coupe

"Shadow has the Drift Front Bumper now"

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da_Gal View Post
    "Shadow has the Drift Front Bumper now"

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Yes sir..... I sure do... You didnt read about my sister backing into my car? I got the drifter bumper.. Havent changed the sig yet because i dont have a camera that takes good pics.................