The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Do not use Toothpick for Nozzles !!!

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Do not use Toothpick for Nozzles !!!

On those aftermarket Nozzle Leds, they tell you to use a toothpick to fix the angle where it sprays the water. Well I did, and one of the holes (each has 2 holes) got some piece of it stuck in there. I can't get it out anymore .. Use someting hard, like a compas , or some big needle.

:retard: j-k

My car's head gaskets requires more torque than your honda puts out...

cdaw2001ES
    If youv'e got a compressor - you should be able to blow it out.

Jimbo
    i used a thumb tack and I didnt have any problems.

Dilemma
    i used a sewing needle...

J. T. Z.
    I would just return them and say they never worked. But yeah, I wouldn't reccomend using something that could easily break off in the hole. Whoever came up with those directions that came with them must be a :retard:

Tiller
    or maybe whoever bought them were :retard:

Yah, I'm a :retard: and sharing so other don't make the same :retard: mistake !!!! :monkeypiss: :doubleup: :fingers:

Do they make a washer nozzle that is black with a super white led? And if so where can I get a set? All I see are chrome ones and I think the chrome ones would look tacky on mine.
    Chapin y Boriqua que mezcla

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gizmo)</div><div class='quotemain'>Do they make a washer nozzle that is black with a super white led? And if so where can I get a set? All I see are chrome ones and I think the chrome ones would look tacky on mine.</div>

they have them. uhm my suggestion, get the chrome and then get a bottle of touch up paint and paint the nozzels so it can be an exact match to the color you want. most of the black ones aren't really black or not a nice black

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.