The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Battery Relocation Kit

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Battery Relocation Kit

Ok guys i want everyone interested to post but if you read this and you arent then please dont bash the thread.

Im going to work with a local shop to create a battery relocation kit specifically for the 8g.

Here is a list of what the kit will consist of:
    2g hot cable, two inline fuses for front and rear of vehicle to protect a short in system, battery box, multiple wire block for the hot wires to connect into to lower the amount of cable to rear of vehicle instructions and all nuts and bolts and screws needed for install. also short amount of grounding cable for the battery to the trunk.

I know there are alot of universal kits out there that you guys could buy cheaper which is fine and good but this kit would be alittle more in cost but could be used to either relocate or just add a second battery.

Just on a guess of cost to give you guys a early quote would be anywhere from $100 to 150 before shipping.
    no longer a g owner.....:(

Soon to get another.....:)

If the price is right ill def be interested but there are many places that the battery would be relocated, where were you thinking of having it relocated too?

~Gabe

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

The idea was for the kit to be relocated to the trunk but this kit will have enough hot wire to pretty much put it where ever you would like it to be in your vehicle. i will alsobe creating kits for other cars as well if there is enough interest in this one.

This kit once baught will have everything. and noone will have to buy anything to make it work. All is included for the price.

THIS WILL NOT NOT BE JUST SOME UNIVERSAL BS KIT! OR YOUR MONEY WILL BE RETURNED IN FULL!

I like the idea but the price is too high in my opinion. I bought 0GA wire for positive and terminals and everything else beside the battery box and didn't spend no where near half this price
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

well as i said its just a guess on price bc it depends on how many people are interested. if enough people want it the i could probably get the shop to work with me on a better price so that i could put it together cheaper. the more items i buy from the the cheaper the cost. so this is why i put up the ad. im hoping to get enough interest that i could put a kit together for about 80 out the door and shipping would only be about 10 bucks. this is only if there is enough interest.