The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Megan Springs in the front, stock in the rear?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 66
    U probarly gonna drive the G at the speedlimits and u need stabiity at those speeds aswell ;)

If I'm not mistaken, the OE spring rates on the similar 3G are 180 lbs/in front, 140 lbs/in rear (anyone have factory rates for the Galant!?).

Soooo, fudging it up a bit, lets say that the Galant theoretically has 160 lbs/in springs in the rear.

The Megan Springs are 280F/250R. Since you only have the front springs installed, lets say that you are running 280F/160R!

Your car is really unbalanced right now!

Any way you put it, your car will not corner as well as it could. The MAJOR difference in spring rate could possibly create unpredictable handling at the limit!

The suspension geometry that is designed to give you predictable handling, was designed with a balanced F/R rate relationship. Please put your rear springs on, you'll thank yourself!

if i was to live near this guy, i would love to know when he is going to go out for a ride so that i can stay home and not risk my g and my life near a umbalanced G and can crash with a simple curve going on high speed! lol

The Fallen Angel
    This guy is an idiot.

FALLEN ANGEL, relax with the name calling!!!!

PM if anything, HOLLA AT ME!!!!!!

The Fallen Angel
    Not name calling, stating the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fallen Angel View Post
    Not name calling, stating the facts.
    It's better to be silent and be thought the fool, than speak and remove all doubt.

The Fallen Angel
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx_GTZ View Post
    It's better to be silent and be thought the fool, than speak and remove all doubt.
    Then why did you speak for? Tool.

ohhhhhh boy, well get some tein s techs, all 4 tho and itll look nice....maybe ur rear springs are a lil blown out like mine so the teins might not be too much of a difference in stock and aftermarket but lowerd

Quote Originally Posted by The Fallen Angel View Post
    Then why did you speak for? Tool.

I don't agree with what hes doing, but why go around throwing out insults like a hardass?

yeah, especially since ur a NOOB.......NOOB......oh wait, i shouldnt be talkin, lol

Yah nigaz is bunch of fucking assholes, I was asking a question If anyone has done it before!!!! THIS THREAD WAS BEFORE I PUT THE SPRINGS ON!!!!thats it !!! I put the springs on, the car feels great. I was only doing it for looks, I'm not trying to turn something thats not a sports car into a sports car thats why i have a HONDA!!!!!!!!

This shit talking thing is getting retarted now!:smt014Lets not get out of hand, where i'm from things only end one way!!!!:smt067

JUST WATCH YA MOUTH!!!PLEASE!!!!!

The Fallen Angel
    Quote Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
    Yah nigaz is bunch of fucking assholes, I was asking a question If anyone has done it before!!!! THIS THREAD WAS BEFORE I PUT THE SPRINGS ON!!!!thats it !!! I put the springs on, the car feels great. I was only doing it for looks, I'm not trying to turn something thats not a sports car into a sports car thats why i have a HONDA!!!!!!!!
    Internet toughguy. I hope you hit a nice pot hole and see how well your suspension technique works. haha :D

The Fallen Angel
    Quote Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
    This shit talking thing is getting retarted now!:smt014Lets not get out of hand, where i'm from things only end one way!!!!:smt067

JUST WATCH YA MOUTH!!!PLEASE!!!!!
    With you crying? Just because you like in NYC doesn't mean anything toughguy.

well back to the topic i think u should take them all off
    bc u dont really need them and just sell them to me
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    i know a guy that saw a guy that knew a guy that once passed by a car that had been painted. Ill ask him tomorrow after consulting my magic ball to determine WHERE YOU LIVE in proximity to a paint shop NEAR WHERE YOU LIVE..................

I'm writing to you guys that are talking shit because, you guys just really don't know how to give a reply with out being an asshole and don't know how to stop running your fucking mouth!!!!!! the only reason most nigaz talk shit on the computer is because they just see it as internet chat(talking shit) and that its not that serious.........WRONG!!!!!! Its always thats serious, Internet toughguys get punched in the face too!!!!!

ON SOME REAL SHIT, YA NIGAZ NEED TO DEAD ASS RELAX!!!!!!!!!

What's with all these noobs bashing another noob? Cut it out already, OP isn't gonna drive reckless enough to "hit a pole". Imfxxkngr8 has my old eibach front and stock on the rear for more than 3 months now and he has to commute quite distance every day dodging traffic and bad roads. Guess what? He's not dead and nor his car. That doesn't mean he's 100% safe...

The Fallen Angel
    What are nigaz?

i am curious, is it bouncy at all? does it turn smooth? Have you had to aviod an accident or anything? Try a sharp turn at high speeds. I am curious because the rear is the perfect hight and the front of my g looks like a 4x4 and it is annoying me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast