The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Megan Springs in the front, stock in the rear?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Showing results 61 to 66 of 66
    Quote Originally Posted by guynlidia2006 View Post
    i am curious, is it bouncy at all? does it turn smooth? Have you had to aviod an accident or anything? Try a sharp turn at high speeds. I am curious because the rear is the perfect hight and the front of my g looks like a 4x4 and it is annoying me.
    Its not bouncy at all!!! I've taken turns at just a little over 100mph and i had no problem, the car turns perfectly(i've made 90 degree turns pretty fast to beat stop lights and the car huges real good to the floor!!! The gap on the rear tires are to the rear quarter panel is the same as the front tires to the fenders. The car also handles real good at highway and much faster speeds!!! Jst changing the front springs worked out well!!! These galants aren't going be doing 130+ around a turn!!!!!

I put the springs on due to the 4x4 look also!!!!!

i have a 9g with only front springs installed from eibach and its seems fine. warm sent me to this thread. if u are into racing do all 4 and keep some extra springs for inside ur truck so u can make sure ur spring rate is good enough. i know 240sx s with springs only on ONE SIDE like the driver side cuz the only drift one side. so do what u want and what looks good and dont care about the rest.
    My First Car, My First Over 120mph experience. wasnt thaat big of deal. well it cant go faster, hahaha.
    http://www.club9g.com/forums/vbgarag...do=view&id=127

Ive had Tein S-Techs on the front only for over 2 years. The gap is perfect from front to back and the car has a mean ass lean to the front. There are cons to everything, as well as pros. The evo engine is a beast, but its gonna eat a shit load more gas than my 4g64. If doing something is worth it in your eyes, then thats all that matters. just my .02
    Last edited by Arty_Harvy; 03-14-2009 at 11:51 AM
    2002 Mits Galant ES

Check it out.
    http://www.myspace.com/shaft101

Wouldnt the car feel wierd?

Major bumps
    A Evo engine doesnt drink that much gas ;) A stock 2.0l evo engine drinks the same amount as the 2.0l 4G63. If ur give it soome gas it will suck out a oilwell

soundQ
    i had same problem cept i have custom system in back and it evened it out i lowered just the front and replaced the struts with kyb handles fine note the system is around 150-180 lbs lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234