The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: El Salvador G's

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

El Salvador G's

Hello guys...well this time i would like to let you know how the G's sit here, basically in El Salvador, and prolly is the same way in Central America too..

As i stated before, we have to types of galants here, the USDM and the Euro/Asia ones... No one puts money in to the galants here, I think my lil team is the only one who wish to do this, you see a lot of g's here but all of them stock, i just saw one with altezzas but that's it.... personally I like more the usdm g's, maybe cuz im use to see the jdm galant all around and they look like a low class here..pretty strange don't you think?...

The USDM g's are brought here straight from the states, and the ones you see here are the ones that you guys totaled, haha, yeah, as crazy as it sounds... it's way more cheaper to fix them down here, for example, my g is an 8g 2000, came crashed in right side, so i fixed it and painted it, total costs: $200, and the engine was clean, and i got the g for $3300... pretty cheap...you should have seen it.... now you wont even recognize it, and i have put to it around $800...

The prices down here for a 8g are around $4500-$5500, i guess i was lucky with mine.... the Jdm model is kinda expensive cuz they're straight from the dealership...will be around $7000, a 2001...

The only bad thing is that we don't have VR-4, at least i haven't seen any, and im kinda of a G's hunter :P...

So i will post more things regardin the g's in my country..stay tunned.
    I'll post some pics of our meets....
    Last edited by Bbrotha; 02-27-2008 at 11:44 AM

awesome bro... show everyone that EL SALVADOR's #1 lol.....

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    Welxome.

Sorry for bringing to life this old thread, buy maybe you're still around here, yo soy de Guatemala, estamos pensando con unos amigos armar un team tambien, aunque somos muy pocos por aqui tambien, saludos!
    Last edited by Blackstare; 10-30-2008 at 06:53 PM

Welcome!
    "Mitsubishi Galant(e) for Life"

Tuned 2013 Evolution X GSR PB

-> Follow me on IG @blackblurr_x | 5-Speed | Check out my Build Here

where are the guatemalan g's?
    "Our fears don't stop death, they stop life"

welcom it's just a global thing tgc represent around the world should make a sticker of tgc international any volunteers for the layout ?????
    MITSUBISHI GALANT 4 LIFE TRUE PERFORMANCE

welcome to tgc

JDM front covension Old style vr4,18"axis black seven mod,clifford alarm,egr rear window visor,kenwood unit 7"screen DVD,two tones paint job,3G strut bar , HID's.

Quote Originally Posted by GALANT4U View Post
    welcom it's just a global thing tgc represent around the world should make a sticker of tgc international any volunteers for the layout ?????
    I'd do it!
    '99 SuperSaloon 110% Stock... Yet...

Deleted
    Last edited by sponcar; 01-12-2011 at 05:05 AM
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

ISMASG90
    Que ondas, no me habia fijado en este thread! Q paso con TGC E.S.?