The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 3g Eclipse Intakes?

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

3g Eclipse Intakes?

I know that there are eclipse stuff that will fit onto 8g Galants, but I just want to make sure. Will these CAI systems work with an 8g?

http://www.optauto.com/webstore/product_in...k=yes&dept=1584

http://www.optauto.com/webstore/product_in...k=yes&dept=1584

I've got one love in my life. And my girlfriend's learned to live with it. Girlfriends come and go. Your ride is forever.

Tiller
    yes & yes...

Dilemma
    yep...alot of stuff does

Alright, thanks all.

I've got one love in my life. And my girlfriend's learned to live with it. Girlfriends come and go. Your ride is forever.

So...
    With all of the intakes out there, which would you guys recommend?

I like Allan's methodology for choosing an intake. Write down Injen on one piece of paper, AEM on the other. mix up the papers really good, then close your eyes and pick one. I like Injen, but that's because it's what I have. But everyone has their own opinion.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

RollinBishiStyle
    Im new to the galant ive only had mine for a couple of months. So my question is does everything from a 3g eclipse fit on my 99 galantes(v6)?. Should i buy parts for the eclipse or the galant? Id like to leave my car naturally aspirated so aside from header, cai, and cat what should i get? pulleys, cams? My car is an automatic if it matters(yea i know it sucks) :? .

Supernova
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RollinBishiStyle)</div><div class='quotemain'>Im new to the galant ive only had mine for a couple of months. So my question is does everything from a 3g eclipse fit on my 99 galantes(v6)?. Should i buy parts for the eclipse or the galant? Id like to leave my car naturally aspirated so aside from header, cai, and cat what should i get? pulleys, cams? My car is an automatic if it matters(yea i know it sucks) :? .</div>

How does it suck. Galants don't suck. And its a V6, so it really doesn't suck

Tiller
    auto's suck...!

No, you have a good plan so far... headers, intake, and exhaust will get you a good power gain...

I'm not sure where you would go from there... it seems to me Mitsu'd are ordinarily boosted, so i don't know too much about going NA on them...

good luck...!