The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Some Great information For People with rims

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 26

Some Great information For People with rims

I think i found the website with the cheapest tires possible. correct me if in wrong.
    www.tireeasy.com

Hmm, for those who dossnt have rims on their Gs, pleas go buy that aswell

oh yea sorry that is also cheap for regular tires to sorry. lol

Its gonna be too expensive for me to buy there since i have to ship em over the ocean :(
    Need some neq qinther tyres for my 15"

ouch that suck you in norway yea thats a little far thats like two states over isnt it? lol jk

Yeah, something like that + plus an ocean

yea that is pretty cheap. i think its because they didn't spend any money on a web designer.

lol true its str8t to the point just the way i like it hahahaha ah haha ahahah lol. hey shiz you over there for military or just live over there?

I am from Norway U do know where Norway is right?

yea over by germany holland correct me if im wrong rite? ok now im confused u got me thinking about it now lmao.

Above Germany, on the right side of Sweden with the UK Next to us ;)

why is this posted in the 9g section
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

sorry i tried changing it just dont know how.

Moved.

Though its cheap you can buy many of those cheap brands at local tire shops for similar money.

prices are decent but shipping increases the total past what i paid for mine. i guess if you are not close to a good shop (that has access to what you want) it would be worth it to order online... the shop i go to can pretty much get anything worldwide so it's just easier to drive over there.

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Prices are not that cheap. About the same prices at Discount tire direct.

Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    Site is pretty good, a friend of mine showed me this site last year, he got 4 tires for his 20s for under $500 I believe. Prices went up a little bit though since then, I'd buy from there for sure. Tire places suck around here. It's more cost effective to buy and ship tires from that website and pay a very minimal fee to get the tires mounted and balanced if you do the math. Cost savings on that site really depend on your preference of tire as well.
    ~Lady Driven~

Experienced TGC Member
    I can get Goodyear Eagle F1's for $175 a piece installed from my job. Those people want $245.

i'm with Raz, i buy my tires from discount tire direct, 'bout the same prices

02 Mit. Galant 5 Spd -> 2010 Mit. Lancer Sportback 5 Spd -> (current) 2014 Mit Evo GSR 5 Spd
    run1206's Rear Disc Tutorial
    run1206's CF Hood Resurface Tutorial

tire rack is cheaper, about $20 to be exact. i know i just ordered tires

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast