The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Neeed to photoshop some wheels.

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Neeed to photoshop some wheels.

Doing research on new wheels, but i need to see them on the car. can someone help me out this is a picture of the car and the wheels. thanks guys.

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

whats wrong with your current rims? heavy as shit huh? sacchis huh?
    Last edited by wyliescott; 03-01-2008 at 05:46 AM

Just a quick note, if you plan on going with the type m wheels, the pic you have is a staggered wheel, the rim wont look like that unless youre going 9.5 inches wide or wider. so the concave center will slowly disappear when you go with a thinner rim.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

well curve checks up the ass, one of them is bent, and the black is fading with also over spray and last the polish lip is faded with cracking, had them for three years now and im tired of 18's want to upgrade to 19's, need to even out the look. before the wheels just stood out, now that ive gotten a face left the wheels aint really that noticable.... 19x8.5 with some 235/35/19 tires. is that to big? thats on both of them. i want the same type of spoke but bigger with a chrome lip instead of polish.

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?