The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 5Zigen Fireball

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    Experienced TGC Member

5Zigen Fireball

ok, i was searching Ebay and found this item. From what I read he seems like a reliable seller, well, here's my? How good is the 5ZIGEN FIREBALL muffler and should I get it from this seller, let me know please asap.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=1876322176

or should I go with a this one, w/ free shipping, to a company i heard i can trust?

http://www.apexperformance.net/securestore...p9605420.2.html
    -Chris

one question do you really get that a10-20 hp increase????
    anthony

I hope youre fully aware that the muffler in that ebay ad is not the 5zigen. It says 5zigen fireball style.

Matt
    Love,
    Matt

yup...if says on ebay its says fireball style muffler, so its just a replica. Im not sure about the quality, but you might as well just get the real one for about 200 bucks...that's what im doing
    2001 Galant I4 Dover Pearl

Mods:
    Injen CAI
    GC Coilovers
    18x8.5 ADR M-Classics
    225/40HR Kumho Ectsa Supra's
    Nokya H4 Headlights
    Clear Corners
    Reverse Indiglo Guages

Soon to Come...
    Apexi N-1 Exhaust
    x2 JL Audio W6 Subs

Supernova
    I've got that exact Arospeed muffler, and it sounds sweet. On my 4-cyl, it sounds deeeep. Not all raspy and crap like alot of the muffler you hear on Civics. Sounds great. And its a great price too.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    I say if your gonna work on your car do it right, dont get knock-offs.. If u want a 5Zigen fireball just save up the dough and get the real thing.. I have one, if the best exhaust i think anyone can have..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.