The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I might have an answer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 33 of 33
    ^^^^^ what he said....

then try using a rubber restorer (NOT TIRE SHINE) to bring back the black of the weather strip.
    register! www.bordumb.com

whats a good product for cleaning the inside of car.? carpet, seats, headliner. etc.

Stoner carpet cleaner, anything foam, it works good on my rides, I scrub it in wiht a brush then vaccum up the area, imo works fairly well.

DaliadetteLeX

I might have an answer

squash is the best. but pretty much no local places sell it so u have to buy it online and i just ran out of it so i have to order some myself. do a search on here for CS X3 air spencer or google it and u will find it. I love the smell of it

I need something that will clean up, condition my leather seats in my maxima.. i used these leather wipes from mothers and after a week or so i saw these yellow marks on the back of my seats..
    04 Maxima SL in Bronze with Black leather

what about the water spots on the windows, what do you recommend.

JDM front covension Old style vr4,18"axis black seven mod,clifford alarm,egr rear window visor,kenwood unit 7"screen DVD,two tones paint job,3G strut bar , HID's.

water and steel wool (not 100% sure on what grit, its really thin) on windows
    i can let you know tomm. if no one else answers by then, we have tons of them at my work
    Last edited by littlerick; 09-08-2009 at 07:29 AM

000 steel wool...not a brillo pad...that has soap in it....
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

lol yeah sorry i was half awake and was fixing it right now, definately steel wool not brillo pad sorry

anything to get back to life a CF hood?
    De que estamos hablando?

Quote Originally Posted by PR8GG View Post
    anything to get back to life a CF hood?
    run1206 did a write up on restoring his cf hood.. a shit load of elbow grease lol
    04 Maxima SL in Bronze with Black leather

what to use on the inside of my windshield. it has all kinds of streaks and grease marks. nothing takes it out!

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

you try whit the HID xenon??

-Mitsubishi Galant LS 1994 a/t [ SOLD ]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12