The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: sad and happy to say

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 32 of 32
    Make sure to try other insurance companies for lower rates...Ohh and if you can swing it by working through Taco Bell... Good for you...I pay about 500 for 6 months on my evo9
    ---||| 97Galant, E3 16G, Safc, 5spd,Drifter Body |||---

Experienced TGC Member
    So your willing to pay $390 for insurance monthly. And then pay a car payment on top of that? Not to mention gas. Seriously think about all of these factors before you sign that contract. I dont know how old you are. But if i were you id stay in college. Get a degree. Get a phat ass job. And then buy a BRAND NEW Evo. Dont take on massive amounts of debt at a young age. Shit happens. And the last thing you want to do is take on big bills if you dont have steady, substancial income to pay those big bills.:neutral:

ya i hear ya. im 18 and i just bid 16,000 on Cali's car so i mite be goin witht that and get the best of both worlds
    My car has mood swings..

lol reelax, u always got a comment to make, but he already drives a WRX and he wants to buy my car for his GF
    My car has mood swings..

oh shiz.......that would be sick
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

ya, im in the middle of the deal now!!!!
    My car has mood swings..

Quote Originally Posted by injen4g63 View Post
    lol reelax, u always got a comment to make, but he already drives a WRX and he wants to buy my car for his GF
    just common sense... he works at TACO BELL... is he selling mexican weed out of the back or is this the TACO BELL from DEMOLITION MAN?

lol...hes not even mexican...Update on calis car is me and my dad are ready to buy it but my dad wants to talk to Cali to make sure when we ship the car to florida, the motor isnt gonna blow in a week
    My car has mood swings..

wow thats going to be fun having that..
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

well, cali was ready to sell for a good price and i was ready to buy, but my dad wouldnt lend me the money for it cause he didnt know 100% that it would be a good deal. we called and talked to cali on the phone and everything, but i just ended up buying a 2008 eclipse so i will have warranty and everything
    My car has mood swings..

hope you're happy with the 2008 eclipse
    Last edited by 03-Galant-ES; 03-19-2008 at 03:09 AM

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Damn! How much are they paying people at Taco Bell these days??:loL: Maybe I need to change careers..LMAO. $390 a month is higher then crap but hey if you work at Taco Bell then you got the dough, right??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12