The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The Check List: Til' The End

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Showing results 81 to 100 of 153
    You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    lol nice :D

i only have my drivers door left to do. i got really bad sunburn out there today lol

more progress to come. i have one more thing next to me now that only 1 person knows about and hes the one that sold me it

Subscribed.

I wish I still had a good job so I could spend money on fun stuff like this. I might get a job at an auto tint and stereo place this summer though! :D

that would be awesome, then you can get cheaper hook ups. thats what life really depends on

Quote Originally Posted by 99 galant View Post
    that would be awesome, then you can get cheaper hook ups. thats what life really depends on
    haha yeah. I am excited. If I don't get a call from them, then I am going to be so depressed it is not even funny... :\

Oh well. I am off to lay down to try and get some sleeps. It is only 9:45, but I like my sleep.

if you dont get a call from them, id go down and talk to a maneger. thats who gets the job. the person that shows they want it. thats how i got my second job

if you dont get a call from them, id go down and talk to a maneger. thats who gets the job. the person that shows they want it. thats how i got my second job
    Well it is really a family business, and I would just be an extra pair of hands as relief. I talked to their mom who was apparently in charge of the operation. :D

She wrote my name and number down, and said she would call me if they needed the help.

I don't think people came in there asking for jobs ever really, because she looked at me funny. haha

oh okay lol, i work for my aunt. i been working since i was 14 thats the only reason i got the G and my saab before it.

im looking for someone who wants to go with a black/tan or all black interior. i want stock stuff again and im willing to trade. you can have my extra paint supplies too. and you keep your own screws for the doors because some of mine are missing. not a big deal tho

also if you want the lower dash to be black we can meet up and worth something out

im looking for someone who wants to go with a black/tan or all black interior. i want stock stuff again and im willing to trade. you can have my extra paint supplies too. and you keep your own screws for the doors because some of mine are missing. not a big deal tho

also if you want the lower dash to be black we can meet up and worth something out
    WHY STOCK? STOCK IS BORING? WHAT I DID WAS I HAD TAN CLOTH INTERIOR, I REPLACED THE CARPERS WITH NEW BLACK CARPET, I COVER THE SEATS IN BLACK LEATHER, AND BLACK LEATHER DOOR INSERTS AND LEFT EVERYTHING ELSE TAN, FOR THE NICE TWO TONE EFFECT. tAN SEAT BELTS, TAN DASH, EVERYTHING I DIDN'T MENTION CHANGING TO BLACK STAYED TAN AND IT LEFT A NICE CONTRAST
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    he is looking to sell his car to get a new lancer :D thats why

and its hard to find buyers that will buy a car that has had the interior painted lol

Quote Originally Posted by guynlidia2006 View Post
    WHY STOCK? STOCK IS BORING? WHAT I DID WAS I HAD TAN CLOTH INTERIOR, I REPLACED THE CARPERS WITH NEW BLACK CARPET, I COVER THE SEATS IN BLACK LEATHER, AND BLACK LEATHER DOOR INSERTS AND LEFT EVERYTHING ELSE TAN, FOR THE NICE TWO TONE EFFECT. tAN SEAT BELTS, TAN DASH, EVERYTHING I DIDN'T MENTION CHANGING TO BLACK STAYED TAN AND IT LEFT A NICE CONTRAST
    he is getting rid of the car thats why he wants to go stock

and for the love of god stop using caps
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

unless the guy i know at the dealer can replace the stuff for cheap.

is that possible?

my glove box needs to be replaced too... what about locking it? different keys if i go to a junk yard right?

theres like no junk yards in CT with 8Gs. unless i just suck at using Car-parts.com.

any help is welcomed

well i made a WTT thread. i havnt gotten any one to hit me up about anything im offering. ill just find a junk yard sooner or later then maybe try to sell the stuff cheap. but right now im more interested in trading it.

if there is anything someone wants to buy but keep theirs to practice or something, ill try to find new parts so that i can just ship it to you without a trade or meet up

alright, well i guess im keeping the G, getting a FULL tune up done (anyone want to give me a full list of what i need done ASSUMING it was never done) and then changing a few things you see in the car currantly.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Whats your mileage?

almost 105k

well the only thing ive done since i havnt been on in almost a month was sell the altezzas and go back to stock tails, now i just have to finish tinting the back window still. been too busy with work and life. i want to finish this interior (without rushing it) before college starts in the fall. i also pulled a dumbass move and left a car battery on my back seat. basically all the stitching came out and my girlfriends sister who sat on the seat after i moved the battery (which i didnt know leaked) had a huge hole in her new pants lol so im going to get or have made new seat covers

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    You a bright one but welcome back.

yea it was stupid lol

new addition to the G, TomTom, birthday present from my girlfriend. too bad there isnt a way to keep it in the dash or bezzle with a way to remove it when her parents want to use it for long trips to maine

long trips to maine, i always here that, why do people come to maine? i live here and it sucks..lol
    2001 es v6

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast