The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Back 2 Normal 9 *Attendance*

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 118
    RedGalant's :WUB: :WUB: ICEMAN99TURBO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fliegendaffe View Post
    so what time is everything kicking off?
    We are heading to the factory around 10:30 Friday morning.

i'll try to get off work that day specifically (just got a new job so we'll see...)

02 Mit. Galant 5 Spd -> 2010 Mit. Lancer Sportback 5 Spd -> (current) 2014 Mit Evo GSR 5 Spd
    run1206's Rear Disc Tutorial
    run1206's CF Hood Resurface Tutorial

Experienced TGC Member fliegendaffe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ICEMAN99TURBO View Post
    We are heading to the factory around 10:30 Friday morning.
    ok cool, i'll just need to adjust my time off request to say all day friday versus friday afternoon. thanks ice

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar
    someoen side swiped my car....... im going to try and fix it before B2N but if i cant, ill ride with CHICAGO_ONE there.... im still down.
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

Quote Originally Posted by n3oAcid24 View Post
    someoen side swiped my car....... im going to try and fix it before B2N but if i cant, ill ride with CHICAGO_ONE there.... im still down.
    :shock: :smt010 sucks to hear that n3o, hopes it gets fixed before the meet

02 Mit. Galant 5 Spd -> 2010 Mit. Lancer Sportback 5 Spd -> (current) 2014 Mit Evo GSR 5 Spd
    run1206's Rear Disc Tutorial
    run1206's CF Hood Resurface Tutorial

Sorry man, but I hope you are there, I can't wait to hang out with you again. :)

Also, list has been updated to today. Less than a month away! :woot:

i excited! Just hope that my stat tax return gets here so that i have some spending money!

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

TGC Regular
    Am i the only one wondering why they're having the show on a WEEKDAY MORNING. Most people will be at work. And wont the plant be open during that time. Memorial day is on monday right? not Friday.

I think more people would show up if they had it on saturday like last year.... just a thought.

Need some paint or bodywork done in Chicagoland or NW Indiana???.. http://www.alsautobodyexperts.com/

Let me know if you need a good shop, I know a few in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by ericbla03 View Post
    Am i the only one wondering why they're having the show on a WEEKDAY MORNING. Most people will be at work. And wont the plant be open during that time. Memorial day is on monday right? not Friday.

I think more people would show up if they had it on saturday like last year.... just a thought.
    Im sure everyone knows that Memorial Day is on Monday, not Friday. The event has always been held on a Friday, which makes a nice long weekend and chance to not be rushed like MOD was.. The fact that the plant will be open and running alows us to have a showing of the plant in action and not at a stand still. It is Memorial Day weekend and a lot of people have that friday off for a nice long weekend, where others take it off to make the event.

Not to sound snotty, but not eveyone has a nice like 10/15 min drive to the plant like you do. I myself have a 7 Hr drive from MI, plus there are some members heading over from PA and NJ. All I can say is I never made up the event, I am just doing my part as a vet to keep it going.

Im sure everyone knows that Memorial Day is on Monday, not Friday. The event has always been held on a Friday, which makes a nice long weekend and chance to not be rushed like MOD was.. The fact that the plant will be open and running alows us to have a showing of the plant in action and not at a stand still. It is Memorial Day weekend and a lot of people have that friday off for a nice long weekend, where others take it off to make the event.

Not to sound snotty, but not eveyone has a nice like 10/15 min drive to the plant like you do. I myself have a 7 Hr drive from MI, plus there are some members heading over from PA and NJ. All I can say is I never made up the event, I am just doing my part as a vet to keep it going.
    and i think i saw someone on the list coming from Montana?

Lots of info coming your way guys. Check out the new threads.

B2N9 Shirts
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=29569

B2N9 Poker Rally!!
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=29570

Almost forgot, recieved a letter from the factory today. Here is how things will pan out for us at the Plant on Friday.

11:00 a.m. Arrive At Plant
    11:00 - 12:15 p.m. Display Vehicles for Employee Viewing
    12:15 - 12:45 p.m. Photo in Circle Drive
    12:45 - 1:20 p.m. Catwalk Tour
    1:20 - 1:45 p.m. Question and Answer

1st post has also been updated!!
    Last edited by ICEMAN99TURBO; 05-05-2008 at 07:46 PM

:smt043been to both:smt043

Almost forgot, recieved a letter from the factory today. Here is how things will pan out for us at the Plant on Friday.

11:00 a.m. Arrive At Plant
    11:00 - 12:15 p.m. Display Vehicles for Employee Viewing
    12:15 - 12:45 p.m. Photo in Circle Drive
    12:45 - 1:20 p.m. Catwalk Tour
    1:20 - 1:45 p.m. Question and Answer
    nice

TGC Regular
    The event has always been held on a Friday, which makes a nice long weekend and chance to not be rushed like MOD was.. The fact that the plant will be open and running alows us to have a showing of the plant in action and not at a stand still. It is Memorial Day weekend and a lot of people have that friday off for a nice long weekend, where others take it off to make the event.
    Last year it was on a Saturday (sept. 8th). The plant was closed, the assembly line was not running.

I appriciate the fact that you guys are coming so far to come to the meet, especially the way gas is now. I know you dont make the schedule, and im not blaming you in any way. Im glad that you are taking charge and getting everyone involved.

And yes, i am blessed to live so close to the plant and i will definately be there, ill just have to take the day off work.

Need some paint or bodywork done in Chicagoland or NW Indiana???.. http://www.alsautobodyexperts.com/

wow. this is earlier than last year's no? i will be out of state cuz of work. I wanted to show off the G too now that its finally tuned and and able to make the drive. :(

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    I am going to try to make it. Dont think I can fund Detroit. Going to try to throw a quick turbo setup together for the meet, hope I dont blow it up while I am there lolz.
    7g for life!

Quote Originally Posted by qnz View Post
    wow. this is earlier than last year's no? i will be out of state cuz of work. I wanted to show off the G too now that its finally tuned and and able to make the drive. :(
    Thats cause this is not MOD.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast