The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Do... want

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 45
    WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by xglantv699 View Post
    This pic is sick!

I'll take em both! :)
    What's funny is the thread on this other forum left that one out! :o Somebody posted it up afterward cause it's clearly the best one ;)

Oh yessss, great photos, gotta love those Tornados. (Even hotter in good old German camo)

i hate that my work has blocked everything so i can't see these photos!!

wow, just wow...thats perfection

2001 5 speed 4g64T

Experienced TGC Member fliegendaffe's Avatar
    i saw this in person at an autoshow

Want to buy 'em both...anyone know whose paypal I should send payment to? :D

WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by jhendra83 View Post
    Want to buy 'em both...anyone know whose paypal I should send payment to? :D
    Mine. As soon as payment clears, both will be on their way.

This is my favorite part:

hot damn look at the size of those rotors and calipers
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Just plain sinister!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

its an over priced LP640. A little body panel change and thats about it...well that and the huge pricetag! This thing is running 1 mil plus! No major performance changes or anything like that. For the price you could build at least 2 1000hp daily driven Supras that would kick the shit out of this thing!

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by evil-G-nius View Post
    its an over priced LP640. A little body panel change and thats about it...well that and the huge pricetag! This thing is running 1 mil plus! No major performance changes or anything like that. For the price you could build at least 2 1000hp daily driven Supras that would kick the shit out of this thing!
    Your point? It's a one-of-a-kind car. What we're all striving to build for ourselves.

I dont know if any of you guys caught any episodes of the Bull Run show on Spike a few months back. But there was some rich asshole runnin with a lambo and he trashed his clutch and did 40k worth of assorted damage to the car with incredible ease without hitting shit. I really really was not a fan of lambos after seeing that. The guy abused the car a decent amount, but for something that costs that much I would expect up to hold up much better than it did in that competition, it was a shame to see the lambo eliminated and taken away on a tow truck.

Also, if any of you guys have HD and cable (not satellite), theres a show on Nat. Geo. called ultimate factories or something and they have a 1hr long special of how the latest ferrari, the 612 I think, is made from start to finish. Its absolutely incredible and you can really appreciate the level of quality control and testing that goes into a ferrari. Keep an eye out for that, anyone with Nat Geo and especially if you have a high def tv. I've heard that ferrari's will last forever if you just dont let 'em sit around for too long, and I honestly could begin to see why. for me ferrari > lambo, regardless of how futuristic and cool the lambos look.

00' Diamante LS
    93' Galant n/a (gave to my bro)

Quote Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI View Post
    Your point? It's a one-of-a-kind car. What we're all striving to build for ourselves.
    Why pay more for a "one-of-a-kind" if it can be outperformed by something cheaper. In my eyes...if I am paying for that kind of exclusivity, I wan the performance to back it up too. Thats all I'm sayin, dont get me wrong though...this shit is pimp. I just wouldnt waste my money on it

WarmAndSCSI
    Why pay more for a "one-of-a-kind" if it can be outperformed by something cheaper. In my eyes...if I am paying for that kind of exclusivity, I wan the performance to back it up too. Thats all I'm sayin, dont get me wrong though...this shit is pimp. I just wouldnt waste my money on it
    You're kind of preaching to the choir...

Besides, you might not think that so much of you had the $1M+ to spend on it.

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Okay look, basically, if you've got the money to spend, most likely you wouldnt choose to build up two 1,000hp Supras when you can have a Lambo. Its a Lambo @ the end of the day, and a Supra is always gonna be a Supra. Ride down the street in a Lambo and ur guaranteed more attention and ass then u could fathom. Now a Supra... eh? And of course if its a Million dollar car, repairs are gonna be upwards in costs comparable to a new 3 series BMW! He probably didnt know WTF he was doing when he burned up the clutch! Just because you have the money to buy the car doesnt qualify you to know how to drive it. I think the design/concept is sick, and I will dream about this car for a long time, lol!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI View Post
    You're kind of preaching to the choir...

Besides, you might not think that so much of you had the $1M+ to spend on it.
    Yeah I guess...everyone tells me to stop wasting money on the G too! LOL

But I think if I had the money...I would think about it. Thats just me though, whether I had it or not I would still want the best bang for the buck. I would probably get me an Gembella Avalanche or a GT3...I love Porsche better than Lambo...always have.

Avalanche (different color scheme of course)
    http://www.motorauthority.com/news/s...gtr-800-evo-r/

WarmAndSCSI
    Yeah I guess...everyone tells me to stop wasting money on the G too! LOL

But I think if I had the money...I would think about it. Thats just me though, whether I had it or not I would still want the best bang for the buck. I would probably get me an Gembella Avalanche or a GT3...I love Porsche better than Lambo...always have.

Avalanche (different color scheme of course)
    http://www.motorauthority.com/news/s...gtr-800-evo-r/
    That Avalanche is fucking SICK. No, I agree, for a driver's car Porsche >> Lamborghini. I've always felt this way lol.

Werd! And thats what we are....drivers! I love the fact that the Porsce can run with or past quite a few of the supercars and yet be civil enough to daily drive. Perfection is the best of both worlds in my eyes!

That should be the new Knight Rider.

On a side note I saw a new Dodge Challenger today.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast