The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Pictures of the Drop!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 46
    Thanks for all the comments everyone!!! Glad you all like it. KYB's will come soon. (hopefully) if not, i still have MY old struts but i think it would be much smarter to just get the KYB's

WarmAndSCSI
    AGX's are gonna raise it up slightly. GR-2's will keep it where it's at currently.

Thats what i have heard, but I have also heard that the Gr-2's are closer to OEM struts and that the AGX's are better for the drop. Is there truth in either?

WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Rom View Post
    Thats what i have heard, but I have also heard that the Gr-2's are closer to OEM struts and that the AGX's are better for the drop. Is there truth in either?
    This is true.

What is the price difference in the 2? I like my ride height right now so if the gr-2's work i think i would just go with that

WarmAndSCSI
    Big difference... AGX are almost twice as costly.

Quote Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI View Post
    :D Mountains!

I need to get somebody to snap a photo of my car driving down the expressway that runs behind my house - there is one intersection with an AWESOME framing of some of the peaks.
    I can snap that picture TJ, also, at that parking garage i was telling you about, it is pretty high and with a perfect clearing of Mount Timpanogos. It would look NICE!!!

Big difference... AGX are almost twice as costly.
    Okay maybe i will just stick with the GR-2's then

WarmAndSCSI
    I can snap that picture TJ, also, at that parking garage i was telling you about, it is pretty high and with a perfect clearing of Mount Timpanogos. It would look NICE!!!
    Gotta get the other 2 TGC UT cars working again first ;)

A long way to go. I'm going to be in the garage for about a week straight during all of my free time.

Well get your ass in gear!!!!! JK

WarmAndSCSI
    Well get your ass in gear!!!!! JK
    Wanna go get my block and cylinder heads for me? I'm SOL unless I can find a ride tomorrow.

Wanna go get my block and cylinder heads for me? I'm SOL unless I can find a ride tomorrow.
    You know I would but I have a TON of wedding shit to do this weekend.

WarmAndSCSI
    You know I would but I have a TON of wedding shit to do this weekend.
    SHIT, gonna have to steal a car then. Cause they sure as hell won't rent me one in UT. Sucks being 19.

Yeah that is kinda gay your cant rent one at that age cause of there stupid "liability" rules. I might be renting one in May to drive to california. Dont want to take the G

So anybody want to make me a new sig?

thanks tj for including me. i have missed out on so much that i almost feel distant. (besides the fact that im more than 24hrs away from you guys) anyway.

mike if you want to try those agx's that i have on my car right now then you should talk to tj about setting up something. just as long as you guys put my Ksports on when its all said and done. i wont bug you about payment unless you want them and ill let them go with you for $200 if you want them. the agx's by far are the better strut for handling capabilities but the tiens would have to come off as the spring rate is much to high for what i think you might want. not to mention you could drop the compression factor on the agx's for a more comfy ride. like i said they are just sitting on my car right now so when you get time, try them out and let me know what you think, you've already seen what my car can do on them!

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    sweet
    03 I4

looks good. just wait for them to settle, and will look better
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjaydeeone View Post
    looks good. just wait for them to settle, and will look better
    Read the first few posts, they settled 10's of thousands of miles ago.

lol yeah these springs were on my car when i bought it in 04 lol!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast