The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: m3 mirrors?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 79
    illLant98es

m3 mirrors?

i was wondering would the m3 mirrors off a 95- and up eclipse fit our 7g galant ?

TGC Regular
    i dont think so
    Im Broke! Send Donations to "Brandon's Future Mods Fund"

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    they may fit, depending on the bolt patter, but i think the 95-99 eclipse mirrors are not pointed in the front piece like ours...they are boxed i believe....if that makes sense

like this:
    7g for life!

Experienced TGC Member
    Those look like they will not fit for sure. I think Accord M3 mirrors might actually be closer... :puzzled1:
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

its not gonna be a perfect fit but it shouldn't be too hard to do. uhm chances are ur gonna need to first make some new mounting holes. then make the base nice and pretty with some filler or fiberglass or something. and then for the easy part. the wiring. i haven't teared down either of the cars yet but if the connectors don't match up, a wiring diagram for both cars would be a great thing to have.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

wolfie

Hot

I like that euro look 8) and a nice touch 4 sure!

sleepagalant
    has anyone found out which ones would work. I want some but i just dont want to buy them with out being sure. Maybe i can ask the dealership if the eclipse would fit. I heard they are just a little off

sleepagalant
    hello anyone .... damn feel like i am the only one who wants them

i want them and am going to order some tonight...my boy has a 95 accord and his lights look like they will fit. so i am going to try to install his stock mirrors today maybe. also i hear the 2g eclipse has the same bolt patter so if the accords do not work i am going to order some 2g eclipse m3 mirrors...
    7g for life!

sleepagalant
    hey if you could let me know i would really appreciate it
    i aint got no friend with any mirrors to try so i really dont want to waste the money if i dont have to .... times are hard dog... thanks!

ok well i went out today and was about to take off the mirror, but couldnt pull back the door panel enough to get to the bottum bolt...so do we have to almost take off the whole door panel to get to that bottum bolt? i looked at his and he had a 3 bolt patter so i dunno, it was way too cold out to mess around with it. i think i am just going to order some m3 mirrors for the 2g eclipse and see what happens. which me luck
    7g for life!

sleepagalant
    good luck man
    i talked to someone else and he had the eclipse ones on his car but he didnt have any pics
    he said that you modify it a lil but it worked
    hey seth question what about the blinkers on them how would you hook those up to have them working

you just gotta run the wires and tap off ur existing blinkers, very easy to do

Galant Ryder
    any news about which would fit the best??im planning to get the 1's that fit and if anything ill get the eclipse 1 and give that a try. hope someone finds the answer out soon. thanx guys

Galant Ryder
    The first pic is a pic of a 96 accord drivers side mirror bolt setup. The second is a Drivers side mirror of a 95 Accord. and third is a Passengers side mirrror of a galant. the mountings look like different screw wise but looks like its the same setup. it looks to me that the hold are the same in all pics. you guys tell me..they are alll from power mirrors so i dont know if its the same as manual mirrors. i think its a match and a go definite on these. but if someone can get their hand on a 94-97 accord mirror for fitment that would be excellent. lets get this thing rolling guys.

[/img]

Experienced TGC Member
    94-97 ACcord:

Best I could find...
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

Galant Ryder
    can someone get a accord 94-97 mirror and try it on to confirm fitment?? ill try my best but i dont think i can get my hands on one.

you didnt hafta take off or pry at your door panel to get your mirrors off? the lower bolt on mine is kinda hiding under the door panel so i hafta either take it all off or just part way. i took out those two screws that were visible, but it would not budge enough. how do you take off the door panel on the mirror side?

BTW i ordered some 2g eclipse power m3 mirrors off of eBay for $89 shipped. should get em in a week, ill post pictures or problems. also, ill try to fit my friends 94-97 accord mirrors on at that time as long as its somewhat warm :?
    7g for life!

My mirrors came today!

Might get them in today, but its cold haha! for all u 97/98 owners, how do i get the door panel off...not all the way off, just enough to get to the bottum bolt to the mirrors.

and this is the plate thingy...looks like it has the same 3 bolt, bolt pattern so we will see
    7g for life!

Galant Ryder
    Good luck..and please dont forget to try on the accord mirrors for fitment. i appriciate it. thanx let me know which fits better

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast