The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: RIPP SDS 4cyl kit DONE and Dyno'd (Automatic)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Showing results 121 to 122 of 122
    escoson
    cant waitt o see some #'s for stage 2 with the methanol cooler. im thinking around march 04' would be the best time for me to get the kit due to the winter is comming up. stage2 is def. going to be the way to go. no if ands or buts about it. i have yet to hear one negative comment about ripps products and i have talked to atleast 15 people who have purchased perfomance parts from them. IMO the ripp sds is def. the way to go

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leadfoot)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(akiraflux)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(island boy)</div><div class='quotemain'>stuff stuff stuff. yadda yadda yadda</div>

exactly. i want a fast car but turbo's just fuck yer car up too easily. if the sds is as safe as you say it is i WOULD get it if i could just scrape together the money. as it is i'm coming into a large portion of money sometime around the end of the year. at that point i'll probably pick up a stage 2 once i see more info on it.</div>

if you want your galant to hall ass and be safe the SDS is the best way to go. i have spoken with people about there sds's and i have been told that a i4 SDS stock can out run a 3.5 nissan altima( oh i forgot the raping the 300hp northstar cadi got from the tester also very fast) you may not know this but the altima has a 3.5 litter motor pushing 240hp and the same in torgue they are very quick. they run the 1/4 mile in a 14.9 to a 14.7 so that means the sds can easily get into the 14's now if you have a V6 i dont know exactly what vegas matt has on his car but his too has a SDS and he pushing 13.8's he taken his fare share of camero SS and mustange GTs big block V8 that are very fast.</div>

Look at what you made me do. I need to go put on some clean pants now.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sowndwayv)</div><div class='quotemain'>ionno where ur from, but in california passing the smog test is a big..BIG deal. the state has very strict guidelines, if not the strictest in the US, and if u go thru a legit test, and dont pass, then u wont be able to register ur car when that time comes around</div>

Actually toughest in the world . Atleast according to Top Gear.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567