The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: fenders vs lowering springs need help

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

fenders vs lowering springs need help

hi i have tein lowering springs finally going to look to buy body kit.i live in ny snow land and i already screwed up front factory bumper. my question is i looking to get eibach springs i want front fender gap to match rear do they have front fenders that have a lower cut that gap between top of wheel and fender top match rear? or do i need to get springs for that effect .i dont want car low if can help it and after body kit will be lower correct? any one with info i greatly appreciate it.thanks guys

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    You will need springs, they dont makse such a fenders. You say that you messed up your stock front bumper with stock suspension! What makes you think that lowering it and a body kit that seats lower then a stock bumper wont get messed up??

no i have tein lowering springs on now with stock bumper. i going to get eibach springs not as low as teins.thanks about bumper i seen f1 fenders etc didnt know if had a lower cut thanks for info

the fenders are the same no lower cuts, and the F1 are fiberglass so they r not as durable
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01nygalant View Post
    hi i have tein lowering springs finally going to look to buy body kit.i live in ny snow land and i already screwed up front factory bumper. my question is i looking to get eibach springs i want front fender gap to match rear do they have front fenders that have a lower cut that gap between top of wheel and fender top match rear? or do i need to get springs for that effect .i dont want car low if can help it and after body kit will be lower correct? any one with info i greatly appreciate it.thanks guys
    Hey buddy! I see u live in Upstate NY. So do i. Im in latham. But right now im in West Palm Beach for a week. We def need to caravan to the next TGCNY bbq

thanks guys