The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: upper bumper grill

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

upper bumper grill

so ive been trying to find a grill that will look right in the upper part of my bumper but anything ive done so far, i dont really like. can anyone put up pics of how they did theirs so i could get some ideas..thanx!
    Last edited by Reelax; 03-18-2008 at 08:50 PM
    My car has mood swings..

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    not too many options, either mesh, billet grill (check kid and 02 on 19's...panaricanlover*?[forgot his user name offhand but something like that] also has it done in black) and if you want i have one from an old project i will let go cheap its still uncut

there was also a member who cut and painted the stock 99-01 grill to fit the opening but it was a while ago and i dont remember who it was

ya,i have a big sheet of mesh, but everytime i cut it and fit it i dont like how it looks. thats happened like 3 or 4 times now..i didnt thing this would be such a hard thing.
    My car has mood swings..

What about my grill?

Last edited by Masken; 02-26-2008 at 04:07 PM

i just ordered these.... i think they are gonna look good.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ksid=p3907.m32

i fixed the original post so u guys can see the picture he is talking about... he has a shogun/cyber1 kit (crux [JDM] knockoff). btw, the gaps that you have near the grill could be fixed by installing JDM headlights since they are wider.
    Last edited by Reelax; 03-18-2008 at 08:52 PM