The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Testing the camera...

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    TGC Regular

Testing the camera...

So not too long ago I finally received my Extreme III CF card in the mail. Damn, no warranty.
    Anyway, my friend and I bought unlimited6986's Canon Rebel XT [great seller by the way!] and have taken some pics with the camera. We aren't familar with all these settings and functions... heck, we didn't know there was that "flash" button and we ended up blinding each other several times. lol. But after getting the jist of it's standard functions.. we began shooting some pictures. And I'm being honest---We had no idea what kind of settings we were on, we just put it on a random mode every so often with the "L+RAW" format and got trigger-happy. lol.
    Anyway enough talking, here's my friend's and I's amateur photoshoot of my TL.
    On a side note---yes I know "she" needs a bath... lol. We also do not have a tri-pod [damn]... but I'm absoultely amazed of the speed on the camera! Oh yeah... we don't know how to edit photos in Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro.

^^ That's my buddy.

^^ I love my Acura [it's growing on me]. I feel like getting an "I [heart] My ACURA" sticker lol.

^^ Men can be "import models" too right?! lol

The pictures shown were just some of them, the rest of the pictures taken (and my older pictures from my Sony DSCxxx) are here: http://s218.photobucket.com/albums/c...0Cars/?start=0

On another side note--anyone willing to make me a signature from any of the pictures of my TL from my photobucket album?
    Last edited by komodo; 03-21-2008 at 12:53 AM
    'o4 Acura TL: Dynamic ;; AEM | P2R | Falken

Sound.Vision.Soul // Drive.Drift.Dream

Not to bad keep messing w/ it get a tripod itll make your night pictures allot better. If you need help lmk.

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by unlimited6986 View Post
    Not to bad keep messing w/ it get a tripod itll make your night pictures allot better. If you need help lmk.
    Yeah, we still gotta mess around with it. But so far... I love the camera! I went to go look at some lens to buy---it costs just as much as a digital camera! -ouch!- lol. But the DSLR is so much fun to use I don't think I'd mind spending money on more lens.
    I'm thinking of getting a tripod soon, but not sure which ones are good---to me they are all the same thing. Are there any that you recommend?
    'o4 Acura TL: Dynamic ;; AEM | P2R | Falken

Sound.Vision.Soul // Drive.Drift.Dream

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Nice, in that second picture looks like you peed on your rear buper, that spot on it..lol