The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: circuit breaker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 21

circuit breaker

i have searched and searched but couldnt find it
    can somebody tell me where the circuit breaker is for the turn signal?
    my turn signal is going crazy and its not the bulbs or the fuses or the wiring
    thx for the help
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    i know a guy that saw a guy that knew a guy that once passed by a car that had been painted. Ill ask him tomorrow after consulting my magic ball to determine WHERE YOU LIVE in proximity to a paint shop NEAR WHERE YOU LIVE..................

i am having the same prob w/ my right signal... idk either

man this is another one of those times where the almighty wizards on TGC that are experts cant help
    i know a guy that saw a guy that knew a guy that once passed by a car that had been painted. Ill ask him tomorrow after consulting my magic ball to determine WHERE YOU LIVE in proximity to a paint shop NEAR WHERE YOU LIVE..................

circuit breaker? for what?

if you've ruled out the bulbs, and the wiring, and the fuses, i say look at the socket. how are the contacts? are the contacts, contacting the bulb?

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

yes everything is contacting checked every damn inch of wiring
    i think its some sensor burned out

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    looks like you ran out of turn signal fluid.

explain what "going crazy" mean?

how did u check to see if the bulb is contacting with the socket??

the turn signal bulb wiring is simple. ground goes to ground and the positive pretty much just goes to the etacs ecu.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

going crazy means very fast clicking plus when the lights are on the right brake signal is on and the turn signal doesnt work in the back

did u do anything like switch bulbs or use LED's? fast clicking meaning the lights are flashing fast or u just hear sounds? give us a better description of exactly u r seeing/hearing... btw, there is no circuit breaker for the signals... do u mean flasher module? the ETACS ECU controls the blinkers. did u just install different tail lamps (JDM or altezza)? the signals should not affect the parking lights or brakes... sounds like a misswire or crossed circuit. need more info to diagnose.

well im both seeing and hearing the fast blinking and i havent installed any new lights or LED's or anything like that
    one day it just started blinking fast the fuses are fine as well

It could be the flasher unit. You'll find it under the steering wheel dash, it's a module with harness attached to it, turn on your car, then turn on the signal listen for the sound and you can easily find it.

- If you've got nothing nice to say, what the hell is wrong with you!?!

ok well i was under my dash for some time and everything appeared normal
    and the ticking is coming from one of the 2 boxes white or black i got to take apart the black one and see whats up
    on the other hand the 2002 i4 guys tell me if u have something different from the pics cuz thats what i have
    Last edited by Ruslik; 05-25-2008 at 09:50 PM

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    I had the same issue and it was the turn socket. Replace it and everything works. I could not believe it. Socket looked fine.

do u know which one it is?

Mine was the front one.

1st pic the top one thats the front one??

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    check your bulbs first, then look under the dash by the kickpanel and you should see a little black or silver box in one of the fuse sockets. Makes sure its the flasher and not the relay, sometimes maybe if you are not the first owner the flasher may have been changed so it also may look like a little round silver thing in the fusebox. You can replace it with any #552 flasher from your handy autozone or parts store.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

i think RAZ is talking about the actual bulb socket in the corner light. the pictures u took are of the fuse boxes. check your sockets, u might just have a loose connection to he bulbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    i think RAZ is talking about the actual bulb socket in the corner light. the pictures u took are of the fuse boxes. check your sockets, u might just have a loose connection to he bulbs.

Yes, that's what I was talking about.

ohh ok i will change it tomorrow and see if it works

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast