The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need all part #s for Eclipse strut bar assembly

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    Title says it all. I cant use the search for shit on here, so I was wondering if someone could post the part #s for everything I'd need to run to the dealership on Monday and get an Eclipse STB. Thanks

Just wondering, where can can get this?

metric nuts - class 10.9 Hex Nut, M8-1.25 - 99085001 - two
    washers - four

any hardware store. the auto parts store. maybe even walmart.

just tell them u need
    class 10.9 Hex Nut, M8-1.25 - two
    washers - four

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Quote Originally Posted by pinoyesv6
    any hardware store. the auto parts store. maybe even walmart.

just tell them u need
    class 10.9 Hex Nut, M8-1.25 - two
    washers - four

thank yous~

Just wondering what are the 4 washers for and what size are they?

the washers go inbetween the bracket and the strut bar i believe. you should be able to find them right next to the nuts you bought. they're for an m8 bolt. you really don't need a washer per say but a washer is good cuz A. you won't scratch up your strut bar as much as you tighten the nuts, B. cuz they help distribute the force of the nut on the bracket

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Quote Originally Posted by shingojr

washers - four

Quote Originally Posted by shingojr

washers - four
    If you ask the part guys, they will usually walk back to the service department and give them to you for free. That's what i did....

Quote Originally Posted by AVERAGE
    If you ask the part guys, they will usually walk back to the service department and give them to you for free. That's what i did....
    Yea...i'm gonna do that too, just making sure the size of the washers. Thx, hopefully this will done by the weekend. 8)

Hate to bring up an old build thread but figured since it covers the required hardware for a 3g bar, why not ask my question here. Okay so I found a bar at local junk yard. Has brackets and bar already assembled. Thing is the four nuts appear to have the mentioned washers underneath them...not in between the bar and brackets. Is this right? I'm assuming so since it was already assembled this way when I took if off the eclipse. Also should I have to turn the brackets around or anything when putting it on the galant. Not doing it today, it's raining anyway, but figured I'd ask. Also to give you guys an idea of how much a yard might charge...I spent $17 and some change and I believe that was with the 2$ entry fee. In good shape too...just a lil dirty.