The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2008 Lamborghini Superleggera

Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
    TGC Regular

2008 Lamborghini Superleggera

She just looked so sexy. I thought i would post some pictures of her ;) my friend daves new car. Its great on the track. But VERY unpleasant to drive around town, basicly this thing sucks for daily driving. but it is a racing machine !

My favorite picture of her ;)

20 inch rimms with 16 inch calipers FTW

4961cc / cm3 V10 530 hp FTW

Carbon fiber everything. the whole hatch weights 36 lbs, 26 lbs of that is glass. FTW

Interior shot.

haha a picture i actually think i look good in ! LOL Its just the car

i was glad to get back in my galant, i didnt like driving around this car. His ferrari f140 was a much smoother ride, this thing is like, crazy, its hard as hell to drive slow. Not to mention, i was shaking so bad cause i was scared. lol, didnt ever happen in his ferrari, but the ferrari was a mere 275,000 with the F1 derived transmission. But ferrari wasnt as jerky when downshifting, this lambo like barks the tires every time u down shift. Really jerky and rough trying to do only 30-35 in it. lol, i took it up to 95 in second and 5k rpm, and that was enuf for me .

TGC Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse97526 View Post
    20 inch rimms with 16 inch calipers FTW

Looks good but i think it says 19 on the tires and not 20!

Tell him to get the twin turbo or supercharger kit

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

omg looks fkn hot

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    nice

daym thats sick!! ur friend must be loaded
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

So, it's a beefed up Gallardo?

I don't like ghinis or exotics for that matter.. Just dont see the point in spending over 200k in a car that does 11's where I can buy an EVO spend about 50k on it and go even faster.... IMO
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

TGC Regular
    i agree. The evo is a MUCH smoother driver. And will come dammm close if not, outperform it on the track, with the right driver. But yea, he is an older retired dude, I liked his ferrari better ! But this ride turns heads more ;)

TGC Regular
    And the superleggera is about 850,000 which is 500k over the gallardo :P even more than that, cause they only made 63 supperleggera's its just a gallardo made of carbon fiber and upgraded suspension system i belive most gallardos have the adjustable air ride suspension stock. but im not sure

overpriced VW's...i'd never buy one...even if I could afford it

Quote Originally Posted by rez887 View Post
    Looks good but i think it says 19 on the tires and not 20!

+2
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    lol all this hate on Lamborghini. If I had the chance, would take the Lambo over an Evo any day of my life lol. Its not all about straight line performance. How do you think an Evo would sound next to the sexynes of the Lambos V10? No comparison. I gaurantee stock for stock, the Evo couldnt hold a stick up to the Lambo. Obviously we are talking two different car classes, thats what the higher price tag is for. Build quality of the Lambo far superseedes build quality of a 30k 4cyl Japanese made car haha.
    7g for life!

Injected
    Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT View Post
    lol all this hate on Lamborghini. If I had the chance, would take the Lambo over an Evo any day of my life lol. Its not all about straight line performance. How do you think an Evo would sound next to the sexynes of the Lambos V10? No comparison. I gaurantee stock for stock, the Evo couldnt hold a stick up to the Lambo. Obviously we are talking two different car classes, thats what the higher price tag is for. Build quality of the Lambo far superseedes build quality of a 30k 4cyl Japanese made car haha.
    There isn't hate. This is no point in spending that much on the Lamborghini, when there are other cars in its price range that would leave it in smoke.

^^^Exactly! I could spend 90k total and build a Supra that would be just as sexy and run the doors off of any Lambo on the road. So Why would I want to spend 200k+ just for a Lambo name?

Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT View Post
    x2. I mean if I had all the money in the world...I'd pick one of these suckers up and make a juiced-up evo as daily driver lol :D.

Suede interior is just a little crass for my taste. But the rest of it is pretty sweet!