The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Sorry All

Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

Sorry All

sorry all but the wife and i split so she got the car in the divorce as well as the house so i am saying goodbye for now maybe in another time i will return until then...........

Sean

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    that sucks man good luck

Why the hell do they always get the car. Sorry to hear man hope everything is well and good.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Hey that sucks to hear. I hope everything works out for you in the end.
    Take care of yourself man.

Sean,
    If things are still civil, tell your wife if the MIts breaks down you'll take it off her hands. These cars don't have a great resale value when they are running. If it breaks, it worth much less and/or its going to cost her some bucks to fix. The most I heard that the junkyards give is $25 -$50 and a free tow away. So if it dies that is a great opportunity to get your car back assuming you can fix it yourself.

To give your car a fighting chance be sure she knows enough to have the timing belt changed when it comes time. She might decide she does not like the car all that much after she learns what some shops want to charge her to do it. Again you may get your car back in the future and at a decent price. Hang in there it does get better with time. ....Been there, done that
    jjj
    98 ES (5 spd), 94 GS (5 spd), 94 ES (rebuilt auto), 92 Toyota 4X4, 81 KZ550 A2, 67 Mercedes 250S, 58 Mercedes 190SL

sorry to hear that bro
    The Altima

lol, they don't always get the car (galant). Went through the divorce stuff last year, I got the 8G and she got the 2003 Odyssey. And the funny thing, she thought that was an even-steven fair deal, but the lawyer said NO, and got back the difference in the settlement. She was not happy. I kept the house, for my daughters sake, AND a nice warm garage where the 8G sleeps all day and every night. She now lives in an apartment with a leaky carport. Last I saw, the Odyssey is in major need of a car wash/wax job.........but then again, none of my business....LMAO....

galantsslow, hang in there, it always works out.

if you need a wife, i'll give you mine...i'll even pay for shipping :)

gl bro

^^^^ Too funny..... x2 you can have my ex-wife too... .:)

Car is sold, no more G.... Moved on to something a big more sporty.... lol

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Stay strong man..its really unfortunate things had to end that way. Do you have another source of transportation?

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

I Am Back

well looks like she loves me after all, so guys and gals i am back for a nother run i will be posting pics of wha ti have dont so far in a few days, got to get every thing straitend out you know....feels good to be back

Just curious, did you get back together with the wife or with the car? ;-)
    jjj
    98 ES (5 spd), 94 GS (5 spd), 94 ES (rebuilt auto), 92 Toyota 4X4, 81 KZ550 A2, 67 Mercedes 250S, 58 Mercedes 190SL

Quote Originally Posted by eksz View Post
    Just curious, did you get back together with the wife or with the car? ;-)
    LMAO