The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Rims? Brakes?

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    pakisouljah

Rims? Brakes?

What product would u reccomend to clean some gunmetal wheels and clean off the brake calipers and rotors, somethin to make it look fresh!

soap and water for the wheels? and brake cleaner for the brakes?

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

pakisouljah
    im talking about somethin makin it shine

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    A coworker of mine just used that new Black Magin Titanium wheel/tire cleaner products. He says its pretty good stuff. I personally use commercial detail products that detailers use, I buy mine from my friend who is a manager of the detail department of the Toyota dealer I used to work for.

Most of the mainstream cleaner products you can buy at Auto Zone, etc etc are good for moderately dirty wheels. If they are really bad where they don't really clean...the commercial stuff really does the job.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

you can use the orange oxie clean for the wheels and some brake cleaner for the brakes

Eagle One aluminum wheel cleaner.

That will clean brake dust and any other dust or dirt off your wheels. Than you can actually use the same wax that you use on your car's paint, afterall the wheel is clearcoated also.

A good thing to use also believe it or not is oven cleaner. It will get the cooked brake dust off and then you can use one of the other cleaners to make em shine. But for the grime oven cleaner is great!

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by evil-G-nius View Post
    A good thing to use also believe it or not is oven cleaner. It will get the cooked brake dust off and then you can use one of the other cleaners to make em shine. But for the grime oven cleaner is great!
    i'll have to try that...i usually use meguires wheel cleaner

stkiflngaz
    i like maguires..