The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I decided to clean my G's and take pics

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
    Experienced TGC Member

I decided to clean my G's and take pics

So i got tired of looking at my galant being dirty so i cleaned it along with the eclipse and took some pics. I hope you guys enjoy! And yes the galant needs a drop.. I ordered my coilovers but the company is on back order so they should be in very SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Thanks,
    Johnas

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    nice pics

do the 1gs come like that with the pop up lights or did you mod it that way?

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 99 galant View Post
    nice pics

do the 1gs come like that with the pop up lights or did you mod it that way?
    Somewhere down the line there is an issue...... LOL... I havent put much time into it since i got it..... It needs some wiring and a tune and she will be good to go.. Its just on the back burner cause im rebuilding an intrepid but i got it for a deal so i had to snatch it up.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow19 View Post
    Somewhere down the line there is an issue...... LOL... I havent put much time into it since i got it..... It needs some wiring and a tune and she will be good to go.. Its just on the back burner cause im rebuilding an intrepid but i got it for a deal so i had to snatch it up.
    i dont think u answered his question dude he is asking if all the DSMs came with flip up lights and i believe they all did but i dont wanna say im %100 sure
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

the early 1g's had pop up lights, later on they got rid of them

lookin good, that 7g has the typical 8g stance
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spdracr View Post
    i dont think u answered his question dude he is asking if all the DSMs came with flip up lights and i believe they all did but i dont wanna say im %100 sure

Welll.. In that case... There is a 1ga and 1gb. 1ga is the pop up lights and the 1gb isnt. Dont hold me to it but i believe that 90-92 is 1ga and 92-94 is 1gb... Im not sure though..

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lonestar22 View Post
    the early 1g's had pop up lights, later on they got rid of them

lookin good, that 7g has the typical 8g stance
    Yea.. Its a little worse because i have like 150-200 lbs of tools and shit in my trunk..

Proto
    90-92 = 1ga 93-94 = 1gb

The headlight motors going up is a common issue on older cars.

parking on the lawn FTW!!!!

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

looking at that 7g lets me kno that mine would look great with a kit...what year is yours by the way, i didnt kno they made those tail lights with that front grile on the same G...the grile was for 94-96 right?, and the tails for 97-98 right?

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by esking View Post
    looking at that 7g lets me kno that mine would look great with a kit...what year is yours by the way, i didnt kno they made those tail lights with that front grile on the same G...the grile was for 94-96 right?, and the tails for 97-98 right?
    They don't make his front with his rear in any year, you are not mistaken. But, there's two ways you can get that set up. either have a 97-98 galant with the rear and change the front, or have a 94-96 galant and change the trunk and tail lights.

Shadow had to change the front, because all the front bumper kits out there are meant to be used with the t- bar. all you'd have to do is go to a junk yard and get a good t bar and install it with your new front bumper.

Car is looking good, i thought you had it lowered, guess i was mistaken.

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ice View Post
    They don't make his front with his rear in any year, you are not mistaken. But, there's two ways you can get that set up. either have a 97-98 galant with the rear and change the front, or have a 94-96 galant and change the trunk and tail lights.

Shadow had to change the front, because all the front bumper kits out there are meant to be used with the t- bar. all you'd have to do is go to a junk yard and get a good t bar and install it with your new front bumper.

Car is looking good, i thought you had it lowered, guess i was mistaken.
    Yea i ordered the coilovers BUT.. i sold them to my ex for her 2g so i could buy my 1g.... She isnt done yet.. It needs PAINT BAAAAAD! That should be soon though! Anyways thanks for answering his question. Yes all i did was buy the t-bar and grills from a 94-96 galant considering all the kits were made for the 7ga and i did not want my front to turn out hideous looking with the HUGE manta ray mouth up front. So i spent all of an extra 40 bucks and got what i needed to get the job done right. BTW the spoiler is from an 8g as well...... I dont really like it but if i keep changing shit ill be broke forever. LOL

^ looks like its getting ready to jump 12 school buses!!!!!

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

I'm diggin the 1G man... My bumper did that same ass shit.

Keep it clean, keep it alive!
    1997 Volvo 850 T5