The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: RockFord Fosgate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 30 of 30
    Yeah i have the same Sub u just bought dude the T2, had a friend build the box to it specs and rino lined it, anyhow when we finished the box it barely cleared the trunk of my car and has to turn it at an angle to go in . Also its gonna sit right in the middle of the trunk as the bars from trunk prevent it to slide back, unless u have a conversion trunk kit on it. Speaker and box both come out to weigh close to 150LBs give or take, if you have stock suspension this will weigh down alot on it. I still haven't put it in the car for that reason. Im gonna get some kyb AGX or coilovers for the back for weight and more than likely will use dampner mat for vibration. Also what amp are u gonna us to power ur beast, it useses alot of power so ur gonna need a beast of an amp and a cap 4 sure. I need to seen my Fosgate t1000 amp to get it refurbed or im gonna use a Kicker sx1200.
    Last edited by Monduce; 04-18-2008 at 02:54 PM
    MONDUCE

Experienced TGC Member fliegendaffe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Monduce View Post
    Yeah i have the same Sub u just bought dude the T2, had a friend build the box to it specs and rino lined it, anyhow when we finished the box it barely cleared the trunk of my car and has to turn it at an angle to go in . Also its gonna sit right in the middle of the trunk as the bars from trunk prevent it to slide back, unless u have a conversion trunk kit on it. Speaker and box both come out to weigh close to 150LBs give or take, if you have stock suspension this will weigh down alot on it. I still haven't put it in the car for that reason. Im gonna get some kyb AGX or coilovers for the back for weight and more than likely will use dampner mat for vibration. Also what amp are u gonna us to power ur beast, it useses alot of power so ur gonna need a beast of an amp and a cap 4 sure. I need to seen my Fosgate t1000 amp to get it refurbed or im gonna use a Kicker sx1200.

he is selling his subs now.

Yeah i have the same Sub u just bought dude the T2, had a friend build the box to it specs and rino lined it, anyhow when we finished the box it barely cleared the trunk of my car and has to turn it at an angle to go in . Also its gonna sit right in the middle of the trunk as the bars from trunk prevent it to slide back, unless u have a conversion trunk kit on it. Speaker and box both come out to weigh close to 150LBs give or take, if you have stock suspension this will weigh down alot on it. I still haven't put it in the car for that reason. Im gonna get some kyb AGX or coilovers for the back for weight and more than likely will use dampner mat for vibration. Also what amp are u gonna us to power ur beast, it useses alot of power so ur gonna need a beast of an amp and a cap 4 sure. I need to send my Fosgate t1000 amp to get it refurbed or im gonna use a Kicker sx1200.
    MONDUCE

my bad 4 da double post!!!
    MONDUCE

Quote Originally Posted by Monduce View Post
    my bad 4 da double post!!!

you mean triple post?

Na u posted a response to what i said so its that middle one is on u!
    MONDUCE

well you posted a 3rd time instead of just putting the sorry in the 2nd post?

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    whooooorrinnnggg

I have a kenwood. Those Kicker Comp vrs are a good sub. I have a 15, and two 10s and they sound good.

yeah i miss the bass in my car. i had 2 12" audiobahn SQ subs being powered by an 800 watt audiobahn amp, but the rca's snapped off in the amp, thus time to upgrade

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12