The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Turn Signal

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Turn Signal

My turn signals only work sometimes. In order to get them working I have to turn my car off and on over and over again checking everytime to see if they work and once they do they will continue working until I shut off my car. Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone know what it could be??? If no one knows I'll end up taking it to Mitsubishi and I'm sure that'll be a pretty penny.

If I'm not mistaken, I remember there being a recall for the column mounted turn signal switch. Since you're a n00b, I'll politely refer you to the Search button above and help you out.

Refer to this post and look at recall #4

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/show...hlight=recalls
    Last edited by Fishboy55; 04-10-2008 at 05:52 AM
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

The recall is for an 02 and I have an 03. Do you think it is still this?

I forgot to mention that when my turn signals don't work, neither do my intermittent windshield wipers.

Quote Originally Posted by redgt1988 View Post
    I forgot to mention that when my turn signals don't work, neither do my intermittent windshield wipers.
    Sounds like a problem in the multi-function switch to me. There should be enough people on here that have replaced the steering wheels to be able to help you out.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

try to replace your socket in the front and the wiring harness in the back
    thats wat was my problem when my signal didnt work
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    i know a guy that saw a guy that knew a guy that once passed by a car that had been painted. Ill ask him tomorrow after consulting my magic ball to determine WHERE YOU LIVE in proximity to a paint shop NEAR WHERE YOU LIVE..................