Thread: RAZO 9006 bulbs

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
    Sweetooth

RAZO 9006 bulbs

anybody tried this ?
    RAZO

smonijhay
    where did you hear of them?

I ahve used them before. I loved em, they are very bright though just a warning. I used to get high beamed all the time. But they last a long time and they are worth the money in my book. :thumbsup:

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

dre24k
    wont those burn up the connnectors with 110 watts. i've burned up two or three connectors already so i'm trying to be cautious.. damn the brightness

smonijhay
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dre24k)</div><div class='quotemain'>wont those burn up the connnectors with 110 watts. i've burned up two or three connectors already so i'm trying to be cautious.. damn the brightness</div> damn.... that was what I was going to ask

MitsuMan
    had, toasted the harnesses, they are good if u like the smell of your car on fire

smonijhay
    that brings me to my next question..... what is the highest and safest (meaning no melted harnesses) wattage we can get for bulbs?

dre24k
    To be honest FACTORY BULBS are the only gauranteed not to fry I think they are around 55 watts?[/b]

The ones I had said "perofrm like 110w", they were really 55w. Same box though so... 8)

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Sweetooth
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MitsuMan)</div><div class='quotemain'>had, toasted the harnesses, they are good if u like the smell of your car on fire</div>

damn, thx for d warning. i thought 110w is for both bulbs added together (55x X 2).

MitsuMan
    Allen's 7g bulb lists, just click on your year....not sure if this applies or u need it just thought it might help HERE[/url]