The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: finally some pics of my "g" what do u guys think?

Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

finally some pics of my "g" what do u guys think?

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    you have a nice car, i love the new grill inserts you bought

nice wheels too. i think TJ has them with the orange color, but i think they look better on the black

BELIEVE IT OR NOT i HAD HER PAINTED BY MAACO, NOT BAD HUH? THE PAINT ALSO HAS SILVER FLAKE YOU CAN SEE IN THE SUNLIGHT. I NEED SOME INTERIOR SHOTS TO SHOW MY TWO TONED LEATHER INTEROR AND NAV SYSTEM.

the pics i told you about in your other post are up, i have a tri-tone interior going until i get more money

and your whole car was painted by macco? how long have you had it? i want to change colors on mine. the color is a secret but i have a really nice color picked out. how much did you pay?

everything came out to 985, that included removing 8 dents and striping the roof and trunk to bare metal for a better finish. with a 2 year warrenty

i have had it for about a year, i CAN SEE YOU AN INTERIOR PACKAGE THAT I GOR FOR MY CAR FOR 550, IT INCLUDES EVERYTHING PER SEWED FOR THE FRONT AND REAR SEATS FOR $550, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS INSTALL IT YOURSELF, I DID MINE AND IT WASENT TOO BAD

rite now im going to try to pick up a Cyber 2 kit, get the paint job, and then finish my interior. for now im happy with the cloth seats, im going to be getting a black carpet sooner or later too

thankyou for the offer

Where Are The Pics Posted? In Which Post

in my sig, click on "the check list"

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    not bad, you need mesh in your lower grill gap with those new upper grills, and personally, i'd make all the mesh black.

FYI for next time,post in Members Rides

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

nice, but thats that stuff in your key hole for trunk?
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IceDouTGaLanT View Post
    nice, but thats that stuff in your key hole for trunk?
    Looks like a camera.

yep a reverse camera

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    not bad, i bet you had the black paint cancer too? damn black G's.. so clean but so cursed

well, it wasent pealing but someone who owned it before me painted it and the quality was bellow par so i had it repainted
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

Moooved. Nice G btw.
    Love,
    Matt

Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights