The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: seat belt reminder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 32 of 32
    if you guys are still doing ricer flyby's, attend to em illegal race meets, continuously drive over 100 at the freeway, purposely look for a street race... u still need alot more growing up. It just gets old after a while...buckle up and be safe, you never know what douche bag is gonna hit ya...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Those are smart words my friend! I used to wear my seatbelt once in awhile till my fiance got into her accident.

IF she didn't wear her seatbelt she would not be here with me or she would be suffering from a massive brain injury. Like what Krazie said..you never know about other drivers. My girl was just driving normally at the speed limit and some dumbass bitch ran a stop sign at 50mph and Tboned her right on the drivers side door.

Her seatbelt saved her life and prevented her from any further injury.

Wear your seatbelts...if you don't because its uncomfortable or it doesn't look cool, you are betting your life on it.
    Last edited by 4-G-rim; 04-24-2008 at 09:12 AM

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    G-Rim how is she doing?

i hope this 20 year old dipshit grows up too. yea im only going to be 18 but im not retarted.

Quote Originally Posted by dusthead View Post
    wear it.

and don't disconnect the cable under the seat or you'll get SRS (suplemental restraint system) light on your dash that won't go away without going to the dealership and having them clear it. thats with just about anything that as to do with airbags/seatbelts or sensors/lights/indicators for any of those systems...experience talking.
    I'll vouch for that. Luckily my girlfriend's dad is a mechanic and he can reset it for me when I do something stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by 6G72Galant View Post
    Fuck seatbelts
    Ah, lets all get in a circle, smoke pot and fuck intelligence also while we are at it!

Quote Originally Posted by 99 galant View Post
    first, i said 100+ FOR years. as in 100+ MPH for years. and you not wearing a seatbelt is just fucking stupid. WOAH YOUR 20? omg even fucking dumber. all YOUNG kids think they drive RESPONSIBLY, yea im 17 and i know that im not a great driver bcuz even at your age your still not a good driver. I know i try to drive safe, i usually do but we are still young. we dont have all the experiance. so wear the fucking seat belt you fucking idiot.
    Calm down sparky...

Quote Originally Posted by 4-G-rim View Post
    Those are smart words my friend! I used to wear my seatbelt once in awhile till my fiance got into her accident.

IF she didn't wear her seatbelt she would not be here with me or she would be suffering from a massive brain injury. Like what Krazie said..you never know about other drivers. My girl was just driving normally at the speed limit and some dumbass bitch ran a stop sign at 50mph and Tboned her right on the drivers side door.

Her seatbelt saved her life and prevented her from any further injury.

Wear your seatbelts...if you don't because its uncomfortable or it doesn't look cool, you are betting your life on it.
    That is what you need to see right there. G-rim is lucky enough to have a loved one get into that situation so he can learn the lesson that way.

99' galant there is no reason for fuckin name calling the reason i started this thread was to find out how to disable the seat belt alarm, alot of other manufacturers have the ability to disable so i was hoping that was the case, unfortunately not. So am a dipshit asshole for not wearing my seatbelt, and always following the speed limit but its okay for ur dad to go 100+ miles an hour. rethink that one. Also I wasnt braggin that im a 20 year old driver, I said that im only 20 i know that i have only 4 years of experience and get this thru ur head I UNDERSTAND THE RISKS OF NOT WEARING A SEATBELT and thats something im willing to risk. So relax dude it shouldnt bother u that much that im not wearing my seatbelt, worry about yourself. Also, I apologize to everyone that thought this was a bit rediculous I didnt mean to start a flame war, i am hoping to post on the forums whenever I get a chance and learn more about the galant I just got, Thanks

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    i think its funny you only attack me back when plenty of others are saying the same. and i didnt say he is better then you for driving that fast. re-read your shit buddy.

because ur the only one callin me "fuckin idiot", "dumbass" and " 20 year old dipshit" just cause i dont wanna wear my seatbelt, why the fuck do u care so much? find something better to do with ur time

Experienced TGC Member fliegendaffe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sambo89 View Post
    I UNDERSTAND THE RISKS OF NOT WEARING A SEATBELT and thats something im willing to risk.
    so if you're rather be dead vs minor, maybe major, injuries, then i would call you a dumbass as well.

Quote Originally Posted by sambo89 View Post
    because ur the only one callin me "fuckin idiot", "dumbass" and " 20 year old dipshit" just cause i dont wanna wear my seatbelt, why the fuck do u care so much? find something better to do with ur time
    with someone with just a couple post, i would watch your tone with people that have been here a long time.

I say let him disable his seat belt reminder, and when he is dead from an accident, then he won't be a problem anymore. ;)

Experienced TGC Member fliegendaffe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lavie2k9 View Post
    I say let him disable his seat belt reminder, and when he is dead from an accident, then he won't be a problem anymore. ;)
    agreed

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Locking this up. This thread is about how to disable the seatbelt alarm, not a 'To wear or not to wear' seatbelt debate. Thanks for looking.
    7g for life!

My uncle was thrown from his car because he didn't wear his seatbelt. Thankfully he is alive, but the paramedics had to pick his kneecaps up off the ground and bring them to the hospital to be reattached.

Thankfully I was wearing a seatbelt when I wrecked my Galant at 70mph. Thankfully G-Rim's girl was wearing one and is still here.

If it wasn't a good safety device do you think every auto manufacturer would be using them?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12