The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: looking to lower my car.... with limited funds.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 80

looking to lower my car.... with limited funds.

can anyone suggest halfway decent coilovers that are not alot of money, I am looking for a even drop and know that only coil overs with give me the stance i want. I know sometimes the ride is really bouncy, and also concerned that my new tires will get messed up from excessive camber. What do you guys think of these?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/99-05...QQcmdZViewItem
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

Don't buy em

tein basic
    megan racing coilovers

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    one thing with performance, SAVE dont go the cheap way

not really looking for performance, i just want the "look" nice and even and almost tuckin tire
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

i can get tein springs for like 190 shipped, only concern is the rear sag, with coil overs I know I can get the even look i want
    Mods:

anyone use these? Would that sag in the back?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/INTRA...spagenameZWDVW
    Mods:

Mods:

im not saying your going for performance, but it is a performance mod. be careful. going cheap may hurt you in the long run

Mods:

thats why i am asking.... looking for the best low cost suspension setup
    Mods:

ill watch to see what is said then, i want to get my body kit before i drop IF i ever drop. i know it does look better but i might just wait til i need to replace the suspension

ok anyone use these? I had them on a truck and they worked pretty good...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-D...spagenameZWDVW
    Mods:

i just put new 215 50 17 inch tires on the goodyear eagle nct5 (retail for 250 each) got them for 93 each :-) so i wanna finish off the look with the drop, please help me out guys!!
    Mods:

someone will help sooner or later

i have 215/40/18 on my ADRs. G-spot did i nice photoshop for me and lowered would look sweet

If it's one thing I have learned about when I started getting into modding my G (or any other auto for that matter), you get what you pay for. If you buy cheap parts, you get what you pay for. Most of the time, the stuff you get isn't worth the postage you're paying on it to get it there. If you wanna get a set of coilvers, then like pinoyesv6 and 99 Galant said, get the good stuff, i.e. Megan or Tein. Otherwise, you'll regret it and you will have wasted your money...

which will give the best stance, megan or tein? i want it nice and even... with no fender gap
    Mods:

anyone have links with the best pricing?
    Mods:

use the search button
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    i know a guy that saw a guy that knew a guy that once passed by a car that had been painted. Ill ask him tomorrow after consulting my magic ball to determine WHERE YOU LIVE in proximity to a paint shop NEAR WHERE YOU LIVE..................

/\/\/\/\ well smarty i tried and found a link with an expried coupon, so looking for new deals...
    Mods:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast